Favorite Diapers/Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which diapers are your favorites, what makes them your favorites, and which brand(s) do you like the most?

I'm only semi-experienced when it comes to ABDL diapers in that I haven't tried many, I mostly stick with ABUniverse because of having great products, easy to order and know when I'm probably gonna get the order (if I can order something in stock at the nearest warehouse it has always been a consistent 3 days from order to delivery).

I have tried Tykables Overnights and like them as well; but not knowing when the order is actually gonna ship is a major headache as I don't like waiting weeks for "in stock" items and prefer delivery on Saturday when my Mom is usually out of the house so I don't have to be bothered by being asked about it (which I feel is kinda stupid because she knows what it is anyways, and I pay bills and buy with my own money)

I'm getting samples from WearingClouds as they have a pretty wide selection so even though ordering samples is expensive I can see if there is anything I really really like and then decide on future orders from there.

Most importantly though in the order is a Large PeekABU so I can see if that is still comfortable enough or if I will need to order one size up and then hopefully it won't be too hard to order a case plus the hats from ABUniverse; though I may have to wait a while because they seem INSANELY POPULAR.

I'm not normally one to complain about people buying out stock, but I have seen someone on Twitter that had posted about them buying 5 CASES, I mean that's like WTH you really need 5 cases?

I think there must be a bunch of people ordering 3 or 4 or 5+ cases and that is why you cant get any.

So what are your favorite Diapers and favorite brand(s)?

I love pampers. Modding them is the only downside.

I love medical looking nappies. I like Molicare slip maxi premium for my daytime nappy. These are cloth texture and discreet. If not drinking too much fluids I can drip and dribble in them and they last over 5 hours , they keep moisture away from skin. When I'm not going out I wear Drylife slip super, these are white and plastic with a yellow wetness indicator. They feel amazing. Strong tapes and they distribute wetting all-over the pad without clumping. They feel dry when wet. They are bulky and very crinkly but I don't mind that.

In order of best first that would be Crinklz, Betterdry, PeekABU, Northshore Supreme, then Confidry24/7. To me, all others don't functuon well enough to even bother with. Northshore has a new Max diaper out I just ordered for testing though. I have a feeling they will be right up there with Crinklz too.

I found my diapers for me and it took time and money. I believe in forsite in meduim, northshore lite and comfy dry in small. I like the softness and its not high more like underwear.

My favorite diaper so far is the rearz safari the prints are adorable and there extremely thick also for a day time diaper I wear abu little pawz due to there comfort level and the prints are amazing

I love Pampers, Goodnites, and Bambino UltraStretch. There are others that I like.

Happy endings diapers

I love any ABU diapers , just tried Tykables Waddlers , I also like cuddlz brand in the UK and now wearing Crinlkz which is also very good .

BabyTyrant said:
I have tried Tykables Overnights and like them as well; but not knowing when the order is actually gonna ship is a major headache as I don't like waiting weeks for "in stock" items and prefer delivery on Saturday when my Mom is usually out of the house so I don't have to be bothered by being asked about it (which I feel is kinda stupid because she knows what it is anyways, and I pay bills and buy with my own money)

All diaper orders of instock diapers ordered by 2pm CST are shipped same day.

I love Bambino bellisimo and magnificos and all from rearz.I really want to try Tykables overnights and most of all fabines, but they're the most expensive

Antientmariner said:
I love Bambino bellisimo and magnificos and all from rearz.I really want to try Tykables overnights and most of all fabines, but they're the most expensive

Nappies-R-Us sells Little Rascals (https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/nru-little-rascals) that are VERY similar to Fabine, and with one of my all-time-favorite prints. In addition to being easier to order from than Fabine, they've got a great selection of other ABDL diapers on their web site, it's definitely worth a look.

I like to wear many panties at once and then put a pink plastic panty over those panties and in a sense that is my diaper. I adore full cut panties and I love wearing panties all the time.

I don't think nappies r us delivers to the US. only saw Eastern Europe

ABU are my goto, my favourite now is the Kiddos followed by SDKs, Lavender and then Cushies but it used to be Simples then Space.

Really like Fabine Pandas and Teddies and Rearz Rebels.

Antientmariner said:
I don't think nappies r us delivers to the US. only saw Eastern Europe

I got a case of Little Rascals delivered no problem. Cost quite a bit to ship, but totally worth it!

todaler said:
All diaper orders of instock diapers ordered by 2pm CST are shipped same day.

Maybe if there wasn't a huge amount of people wanting them and only a little stock; I get it that earlier orders hVe to be fulfilled first, but it's just the matter of having had to wait for weeks on what was listed as in stock; that had been my experience and that is not opinion it is fact if how it went for me.

Last edited:
My preferences are ConfiDry24/7 and Abena M4. I do like the Bambino too, but those are a bit pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back