I'm in a nappy my partner put me in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osito

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My partner has agreed to put me in a nappy occassionally. This may not sound much - but it is really helping me get over my shame of wearing.

I doubt we'll reach the stage where I get a wet one changed - but I can live with that.

Just having been put in one and someone else knowing I'm in one really helps.

That would be nice after a long Friday from work, but unfortunately I'm the only one to diaper myself

That is really awesome! - your partner must really care about you and your needs... even if they dont share / understand them - they are a keeper!

Regularnot said:
That is really awesome! - your partner must really care about you and your needs... even if they dont share / understand them - they are a keeper!

Thanks.

It’s taken a long time to get here but it is good to have this side of me accepted at least to some extent and I think we are closer for being able to talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Antientmariner said:
That would be nice after a long Friday from work, but unfortunately I'm the only one to diaper myself

I realise how lucky I am. Mainly it’s still a private thing for me too. Enjoy your diapers.

Thats seriouly a great relationship im so jealous. . Ive got a new partner about4 months she asked about fetishes and spicing up bedroom. . I built up the courage to show her a abdl site and told her that was the only thing i was interested in
But she didnt really talk to me about it again.... closest ove ever been to havin a mum or playmate
Now im pookin elsewhere. ..

My wife knows I am diapered but I would never ask her to diaper me. I know she would if she had to because she has stood up for me in public before. She doesn’t like when people give us dirty looks while we’re out

Just got home from a Christmas party. CB is really drunk....basically blacked out. He was on the floor but he stood up and said he had to pee but then just laid down in the bed. I’m not sure if he will wet the bed so I just put him in his diaper. He might be surprised when he wakes up lol. He has been getting more and more comfortable with is DL side to the point we wanted to wear to the Christmas party but I told him that it would prob not be a great idea. He got a little upset but I think it was for the best. Buuut lol at least he is diapered now.

LOL :p be a great way to wake up. going to bed in undies an waking up in diapie.

Good for you man part of me hopes I have a woman like that someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back