Trained Incontinence/Bedwetting Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
I was curious, so I really enjoy wearing 24/7.
It's been like over a month on my third time wearing 24/7 for longer than a month or two.

I used to have myself trained to wet in my sleep, but had to stop due to something else (I stopped wearing at night, but could do it every other day almost.)

Anyway, now my issue seems to be that when I wake up, I don't wet until like after I've stood up. It's really annoying, but I was wondering what's the best advice on re-training yourself to wet laying down?

I used to basically just drink a ton of water and fall asleep and wet as soon as I felt it and just fall asleep where I was again until I didn't wake up. Any advice?

{This might be the wrong category dunno}

You could try the book The Joy of Bedwetting.

Personally, my bedwetting has never ceased:)

this section is more for incontinence issues, not how to get incontinence (most of the people in this section have the opposite ambitions of what you are hoping to achieve.

sallyanne said:
You could try the book The Joy of Bedwetting.

Personally, my bedwetting has never ceased:)

Great little book al past present and future bedwetters should read.

When my incontinence issue first started I would never pee while in bed but as time went on I would feel the need to pee but as soon as I stood up and took one step the flood gates opened, now I wake in the middle of the night and start peeing right a way very rarely do I pee while asleep and its driving me nuts if my body is going to pee any ways before I can het up why not let me sleep though it.

our subconscious works hard to keep us from peeing while asleep even if we have an uncontrollable bladder while awake eventualy over time you may find your self peeing nocturnaly but in a lot of cases it may never happen

I’m in a situation similar to Rob110 when it comes to nighttime urination. I sometimes wet while sleeping, but I also awaken to the sensation of a full bladder at least two or three times a night. Getting up to go,the toilet is pointless because I begin to wet as soon as I start to get out of bed. So I normally just wet my diaper and then go back to sleep. It’s not a major issue, but it would be nice not to wake up at all during the night.

Inconinmiss said:
I’m in a situation similar to Rob110 when it comes to nighttime urination. I sometimes wet while sleeping, but I also awaken to the sensation of a full bladder at least two or three times a night. Getting up to go,the toilet is pointless because I begin to wet as soon as I start to get out of bed. So I normally just wet my diaper and then go back to sleep. It’s not a major issue, but it would be nice not to wake up at all during the night.

Sometimes I wake but usually I don't.

I'm also the same. Even with both my sphincters surgically removed I will often wake up at night needing to pee. It's because of the side sleeping position I'm normally in. When it happens I just shift my position, or otherwise take a deep breath to add some pressure on my bladder. I then pee my diaper and go back to sleep.

Thanks for the advice/info. Thanks guys.

If I'm not using a foley catheter and a bed bag that night, I'll wear a diaper. Every time I have to tinkle I'll wake up and it's really annoying. I'd also like to just be able to go and not have to wake up. To bad our bodies want to go the other way on this.

I think it might be a fear of leaking sometimes. I'll wake up to go, make sure my disposable or cloth diaper is tucked all the way inside the plastic pants, and just relax. It's nice not to have to get out of bed or wake all the way up. It feels great just to let it go no matter where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back