Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! So ive been wearing 24/7 lately and I have a doctors appointment coming up shortly. For those of you who arent IC did you guys wear, how was it, and did they say anything? Thanks in advance!

I’m going to answer your question even though I’m in fact incontinent. My experience has been that, unless the purpose of your visit pertains to bladder control, doctors typically ignore my diaper. This is the case not only with my family doctor who knows about my incontinence, but also with doctors that I’ve never seen before. Even urologists don’t generally have much to say except to suggest that I try using an external catheter and leg bag instead of wearing diapers.

I can say when I've been in a psychiatric hospital, the medical doctors have been disinterested in why I'm wearing nappies. They provided the right management tools, i.e - disposal - and it was written in my care plan that I wore. I wasn't made to feel awkword or embarrassed.

I would tend to agree. I too am Incontinent and have been to countless drs appointment. With all kids of Drs and not one of them has said anything about my diapers. I even have worn Crinklz without any comments. My urologist told me I would never get out of diapers whether I used a catheter or not. Drs see them everyday. Don’t worry about and you shouldn’t be worried as long as your comfortable.

I have worn many times from plain white to abdl , to not my main dr or ones oncall as i never get my own dr most times ,
Simple things were asked what about ".. im like i am fine down there its just a comfort! thing , nothing else was said, as others older have pointed out at the diaper, im like its nothing new nothing to worrie about ,

Never had a any problems and I've attended many doctors and diabetic nurse appointments in nappies.

When I end up in the doctors office it is usually for psychological reasons, and when I'm in that state I'm always in a diaper. No one has said anything but I can tell it is in my records because one doctor didn't request that I strip down or take off my shirt or anything for checking for lumps or taking my vitals. I was kind of relieved because I don't want to be on display you know?

The only times I've had anyone say anything is if they had to get inside my diaper - for example, to take my temperature or give me a shot. Otherwise, medical folk seem not to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back