crinklz issues request~~~

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey I know they don't offer size small yet but was considering in getting another pack. Are they still having the really bad tape issues with bad adhesive/positions as earlier v2s from about a year ago?

I’ve had zero issue with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet thx for feedback, I just dont want to fiddle with bad tapes again as its a pain in the butt to deal with

The first Crinklz I had are a bit more recent than a year ago and still had what I would say were not very reliable tapes (maybe 1 failure in 8 tapes). I just had a new order arrive but haven't had the chance to test them. I really don't like unreliable tapes but the diaper's other virtues managed to get me to stick with them. I do hope they've improved.

The new batches have stamped tapes that are more reliable than before.
I have had some issues with new batches tho, some of the standing gatherers have came apart, causing premature leakage and the prints rubbing off, staining my bodysuits.

Niggly things but there so close to perfect but just not quite.

I ordered some a few months back and had no issues with the tapes

Love Crinklz

I use Crinklz as my everyday diaper. I really have no complaints about it. Every once in a while I’ll have an issue but it’s an very fair happening. I don’t think I’ve ever had a tape where off and I’ve gone through easily over 1000 diapers in the past year since I’ve been forced to wear them.

Crinklz are my daily diaper recently since the plain white version betterdry stopped being available from my medical supplier, I stocked up on the crinklz when I noticed they to were being discontinued from the Canadian supplier think I bought enough to last until april or may so hopefully I will find a new supplier by then if not will have to take a trip to northshores office 9 hours away as the shipping costs to Canada are to expensive if you buy multiple cases.

I too, used to have problems with Betterdry/Crinklz tapes. It wasn’t terrible though, every now and then a tape would slip or pop but not every time I wore one. They seem to have corrected this problem when they made some changes to the tapes. It’s easy to tell if you have diapers from the batch with the “new” tapes...the tapes now have perforations in them. Ever since they’ve switched to these “perforated” tapes, they hold strong and I’ve had zero problems!

fitting is the only issue I had.

Back