Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I pulled an all nighter yesterday and suffice it to say, when I got home at around noon, I was pooched.

All the way home, I felt groggy and little, like I couldn't wait to be diapered and in AB-zone. As soon as I entered the door, my AB side struck. I collapsed on my bed and just sucked on my paci, stretched and sighed big sighs of relief for minutes on end :)

When I finally worked up the energy to baby up, I made tons of silly little mistakes. For starters, I threw on my diaper and for some reason I couldn't get the tapes quite right, thank goodness for ABUs adjustable tapes :D Then when I was putting on my onesie, another baby-brained moment struck, I put it on backwards. I was standing up with my diaper on and a paci pivoting in and out of my mouth, trying to figure out why the back of my onesie was suddenly so much smaller than before and trying in vain to get it snapped up :laugh:

Then as I was laying my head down for a much needed nap, I ended up fumbling with my stuffies and knocked over my baba and the baby powder from atop my bedside table. I was so tired and flustered, I put off picking things up and all I could do for a while was whimper, pout and fuss.

Now, I don't usually have much trouble switching over to baby mode at the end of the day, but for some reason being extra tired today really brought out my baby side more than usual.

How about you all? Do you find that your AB or Little side comes out a bit more when you're tired? Do you find you do more babyish or baby-brained things when tired?

Last edited:
After a night of, 'Sleep, what the heck is sleep?" I get the same as you the next day.

It does more when I'm very tired, stressed, and/or sick.

I definitely feel a stronger urge to put on a diaper and relax at the end of an exhaustive shift at work, I imagine its gonna be even worse when I do my two 2 PM to 2 AM shifts next week (not back to back)

I would also say that my "Little" side shows more when I am tired or stressed-out or both.
I experience irritable feelings.
I also feel more atypically autistic.

I had a crushing week week before last. It was all concentration and judgment and numbers but making a big push to hit a deadline and then having things change and it needed to be redone three days running left me a mess. A friend of mine was sorry that I didn't even have time to get any ABDL treatment. When I thought about it, I realized that the resistance that is absolutely part of the scene for me was gone. I don't know if there would have been anything enjoyable in it for me at that time but if I had been able to fit it in, I don't think I could have mustered any of the play pushback that is typical for me.

I don't know what that means in context of the question but I was definitely tired. It was only force of habit that kept me going 24/7.

I generally feel more little during times of high stress. If I'm tired ill pass right out, almost like I don't have time for anything ABDL. But after a hard day or stressful situation I am definitely ready to get diapered and just hang out, it's honestly the only way I can truly unwind!

Corgz said:
I generally feel more little during times of high stress. If I'm tired ill pass right out, almost like I don't have time for anything ABDL. But after a hard day or stressful situation I am definitely ready to get diapered and just hang out, it's honestly the only way I can truly unwind!

This is soooooo me!

I always come down with a lingering Cold Virus around this time of year which diminishes my physical and emotional energy.
I am to use the cliche, "dragging".
I am very torn between my Adult and Little selves.
Needing to cry, but I can not.
Sigh...
I admit to experiencing some sad feelings lately too.

Back