Should I go for Kiddos instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really want to get PeekABU, but they are currently out of stock and are soooooo popular that it may be hard to find them in stock anytime soon.

According to the size range listed I should be able to fit quite comfortably into size Large Kiddos (I'm at the low end of the size range), and nothing else really seems exciting from ABUniverse, except for the PeekABU hats.

I like the Kiddos :)

They wick nicely, hold a lot, are super comfy and they have some wonderful all-over prints, what's not to like.

I find the large size is a bit snug on me, but still a rather nice fit and I am typically between a medium and a large. For some reason, however, it seems that Kiddos are cut just slightly smaller than ABUs other large sizes, but they should still be a pleasant fit if you are between sizes or at the low end of the large size range.

Overall, they're great diapers and have been and will continue to be my go to until Canadian ABU restocks on SDKs and Cushies.

Wearing clouds has a few samples, you could try both =P

I love Kiddos and would definitely say go for it but they are quite different to the PeekABUs.

Why not do a mixed full case?

Well, I've never ordered samples before but did an order on WearingClouds to try a bunch of things out (it would have been a major RIP off to only order a few samples), among the order I got PeekABU and Kiddos (both they only had in Large, so I will figure if Large is still big enough or if I will want to go XL)

Also worth noting, the simple ultras are the same diaper as PeekABU, but without the prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back