Does anybody else "not feel normal when NOT diapered"???

curiouslittle1

W•A•F•I•T•Y
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For a while now, it has gotten to the point where just like the title says, I do not feel "normal" when I am not wearing any sort of diaper... Mind you, I am fully capable and able to use the toilet and I am NOT diaper dependent... But I have been wearing diapers for long enough, and a GoodNite under my normal underwear since I was in high school (when not in regular diapers that is...), for the times when wearing normal diapers is not an option... And when I am padded, it's not a "wet" or "messy" thing either, I can be completely dry. It's just the feeling of having that diaper or GoodNites on that does and causes it, and makes me feel this way...

So could it be that because I've been in diapers for so long, that I have just become "conditioned" to wearing them, and that regular underwear by themselves feel foriegn to me as a result??? Does anybody else feel this way, or experience this??? Am I justified in my thought about it being correct??

If I am not in nappies I don't feel properly dressed. After almost 7 years it just feels normal to wear a nappy or large pad and net fixing pants.

I can relate. I've been wearing full time for almost 2yrs now, but before that started, I was a lifelong bedwetter. And even then when I was just wearing at night, I felt completely natural and comfortable being diapered. Probably due to conditioning from 10+ years of bedwetting and night diapers. I'd say yes, that you've just become so accustomed to being diapered that its just second nature.

And you ARE completely justified in feeling how you do! My incontinence aside...I have no problem admitting that I JUST LIKE the feeling of being diapered.

I like feeling safe and protected and diapers give me that. I like how they feel on my body parts too, whether dry or wet. The fact that I always have a diaper or pull-up on is just second nature. I still have quite a few pairs of my old underwear, but haven't worn them directly against my skin for some time; if I wear them at all, its only to cover a diaper. And the truth is...I don't miss them one bit.

So yeah man. After being in diapers for long enough, whether you NEED them or not, Its perfectly normal to not feel normal without them.

😁😁

Since I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for a while now I have become used to the feeling of a diaper, and when I wore regular underwear months ago, it felt very different, almost foreign. I couldn't wait to get back in my diaper

I wear Baby-Pants, "Almost a Big Kid" training pants as my go to underwear and have for years. When my daughter came to visit, I switched to regular underwear and was miserable in them for one day. I knew I was going to have to do laundry during her visit so I didn't want the Babypants to be visible in the laundry basket, but I felt so uncomfortable wearing regular underpants that I switched back over the next day and risked the laundry. As it turned out, she went out running the day I ran my laundry so nothing was seen.

I don't feel normal when I am not wearing protection. I feel like I am not fully dressed, and I am not comfortable.

Yes, absolutely. Check my stats in my signature. If I'm not diapered, I might as well be naked.

I have to wear nappies 24/7 but if i ever dont wear them it feels really weird and stressful.

I also choose to wear and I try to stay 24/7 on the weekends and wear all nights during the week, yes I do feel weird sometimes when just in boxers, but there is a benefit on not being in a diaper for 12hrs a day 5 times a week, my skin gets a chance to dry out, I hardly ever have any issues with rashes or irritation.

I don't wear 24/7, right now I manage to wear about 2-3 times every week, but I too have reached a point of such comfort with regards to diapers and baby time that I can safely say, yes, I feel much more regular, calm and normal when I'm in a diaper as opposed to my standard underpants and big boy clothes.

Diapers provide way more security and comfort than regular old underpants, it doesn't help that my underpants tend to chafe as the material is much more coarse. I am also starting to prefer my onesies and rompers to regular T-Shirts and Jeans. Not that T-shirts and Jeans aren't comfy, but they can't compete with the hug of a onesie or the fun designs of a romper.

So, yeah, even as a non-24/7er, I still feel more at peace, more comfortable and more normal when I'm wearing my diapers :)

It hasn't worked that way so far. Out of diapers still seems like default mode and the most practical and comfortable for me. Despite that, I've been going for longish 24/7 stretches, so perhaps I'll turn the corner one day.

I've felt this way my entire life. In fact, when I had my physical blockage I was told at one point my only option was a diversion (stoma) and belly bag for the rest of my life. I quite literally lost the will to live at the thought of never being diaper dependent again.

I don't get to wear that often, but when I do, it feels more "normal" to be in them.

Sometimes I do, usually when I go from padded to non padded, my body and brain miss it and it feels strange to not be in a nappy. And it feels normal and comforting to be in a nappy.

If I don't have one on, I get concerned about having accidents happen and that's not something I want happening. At this point they feel like underwear

Back