mike2018

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here but I'm looking for some ideas.
I'm going to spend a weekend with my daddy in a couple weeks time and I was looking for some ideas on what we could do.
I've met with him a couple times and so far it's been more about breaking the ice and slowly trying out the daddy/little relationship. Now that we feel a lot more comfortable around each other we want to try some things out.
Thanks for your help :)
Mike

Go shop the toy isle for GI Jos and HotWheel cars.
Shop the dollar store for color books.
Shop the local resale shops for the BIGGEST teddy bear you can find.
Get ice cream at a realm ice cream parlor.
Go see a Pixare movie together.
Build a HotWheels track together and crash the cars into each other.

Last edited:
ESPF said:
Go shop the toy isle for GI Jos and HotWheel cars.
Shop the dollar store for color books.
Shop the local resale shops for the BIGGEST teddy bear you can find.
Get ice cream at a realm ice cream parlor.
Go see a Pixare movie together.
Build a HotWheels track together and crash the cars into each other.

Those are actually REALLY good ideas. On a great little day I would make sure to stop at McDonalds for a kids meal especially if the toy is good!
You can also check out a thrift shop to see if they have any good little toys for sale. Depending on your little age they usually have some mega blocks or duplo that would be fun to play with. They also usually have cartoon DVDs and such. I think it would be a really fun idea if before he came your Daddy made you a 'fun box' for stuff like that to surprise you with. If it's a cost issue give him a few dollars to split the cost before he gets there. Make it like a DVD, coloring book, pack of crayons, a couple cans of play-doh, a stuffed animal, a couple of toys and a snack or two. I know this would keep me happy and busy all day.
As for outings, this time of year I love going to things like:
apple picking
corn mazes, although my hubby and I don't go very often he gets frustrated with them
going for a walk in the leaves perhaps with some not so hot, hot cocoa (don't want to burn your little mouth)
arcades are also fun, but unfortunately can get quite expensive
bowling
movies (when we sit in the back and watch a family/kids movie I can feel quite little and sometimes we go for ice cream after)
THE ZOO!!!!! I love the zoo and our nearest one is open through nearly christmas. They do a lights display for christmas and dress the penguins up for halloween and boo at the zoo!

Back