Store front diaper AB/DL locations

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How many stores specialize in AB/DL products? Let us know the locations and your experience shopping there. Do they stock a full line of disposable and cloth diapers plus onesies, baby pants, bottles, pacifiers, wipes, powder, lotion and oil? Names and addresses of these "brick and mortar" stores would be helpful when travelling.

Reactions: Safari and babybearwearspanties
Changing times in Las Vegas,
tykables in Mount Prospect, Illinois,
Diaper Depot, stone mtn, Georgia
ABU - Baltimore, MD & Everett, Washington
Don't know the name but a medical store that has lots of abdl diapers to select in Albany, NY
NorthShore Care Supply in Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Reactions: Dllover15, TigerDL and RubyRainy
Cant forget about the rearz store here in Ontario. 656 Colby Drive,Waterloo Ontario

Reactions: littledreamers333
I was actually going to ask the same question. My wife and I are about to move into an RV and start traveling the US and Canada. Thank you so much for this list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Australia Littles Down Under in Brisbane.

Much further south in Melbourne ABU have a pick up option.

I thought more of you had visited a store and could share your experience. Your input might encourage others to open additional outlets.

Rod Cox Cloth Diapers and More. Sweigle Road, Albany, Oregon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

xtrabulk said:
Rod Cox Cloth Diapers and More. Sweigle Road, Albany, Oregon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Google shows this as permanently closed? No personal knowledge, just reporting :/
5cc93f6cb18f5dae46172301fee347c3.jpg

Definitely add Rearz to the bucket list. Great store, very very friendly. They’ll give you space if you need it, and plenty of assistance if you need that too. I went in there nervous and shaking and whatnot, and the nice gentleman behind the counter just let me be for a bit, until I asked a question. Gave me time to just kinda soak everything in, I presume? After that me and him were talking about all sorts of stuff. Rearz has sent me samples after visiting and buying online too. A really really great group of people run that place.

Reactions: Safari and Dllover15
I never knew there were store fronts. Thats amazing:)

Reactions: Dllover15
Personal care medical products in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBabyJ said:
I was actually going to ask the same question. My wife and I are about to move into an RV and start traveling the US and Canada. Thank you so much for this list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forty years ago someone told me about a couple who sold everything and got an RV and just traveled. Now with a lap top, you can easily manage your life. Great idea. Travel and enjoy life. Stay in an area long enough to absorb everything. Never have to worry about snow.

Rod Cox in Salem OR is still in business. Google has been notified of the error. You can call Rod 503 399 1420, email [email protected] or visit his website rodcoxclothdiapers.com
He specializes in cloth diapers, rubber pants and sheeting and caters to incontinent and AB/DL customers. Products include adult vinyl baby pants, pacifiers, AIO's, cloth diapers, diaper pins and onesies. Feel free to call him about custom ab furniture

Last edited:
I just visited Diaper Depot in GA. It's a moderately small atypical store front located in a small outdoor strip mall. The front of the store for customers is somewhat small and plain, but I could tell that was on purpose. The owner Helena has a number of mainstream and non abdl diapers on display on the walls, with some pull out cabinet drawers behind the counter. They are stuffed with loads diaper samples amd onesies too.

I got to see the back when I went to try on some onesies (over my clothes), it is lined with cases of diapers all over the the place, and from floor to ceiling too. She also has her mom and dad as employees, so its definitely family owner and operated. Helena was very friendly and helpful, just be carefull though as she has a way of selling you on extra stuff. :)

Kal Medical Supply store in Murray, Utah!

They carry Rearz brand diapers, Abena, Confidry, Attends, ATN, and MANY other types of diapers, including plastic pants with prints!

Reactions: utjerry and Dllover15
jt1220 said:
Kal Medical Supply store in Murray, Utah!

They carry Rearz brand diapers, Abena, Confidry, Attends, ATN, and MANY other types of diapers, including plastic pants with prints!

Thanks! I had no idea.

wildcat said:
Thanks! I had no idea.

Neither did I! I went and visited yesterday and sure enough right as you walk in you see a shelf of rearz diapers, onsies and even adult pacifiers! The staff was very curtious and friendly. It really brightened my day.

I’m gonna have to work on my self control considering how close it is to my house.

Woah! That is great news, padded cowboy! Thanks!

The closes one to me is Las Vegas. 200 miles away....:(

Do they have anything like this in Louisiana?

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
Back