Store front diaper AB/DL locations

I wish there was a store in Columbus, Ohio. I would love to have a shop where I could buy all my diapers and supplies. Not to mention some ABDL things like onesies,pacifiers and such. I often times have wondered how hard it would be to open such a store? What kind of cost and such.

Slomo said:
I just visited Diaper Depot in GA. It's a moderately small atypical store front located in a small outdoor strip mall. The front of the store for customers is somewhat small and plain, but I could tell that was on purpose. The owner Helena has a number of mainstream and non abdl diapers on display on the walls, with some pull out cabinet drawers behind the counter. They are stuffed with loads diaper samples amd onesies too.

I got to see the back when I went to try on some onesies (over my clothes), it is lined with cases of diapers all over the the place, and from floor to ceiling too. She also has her mom and dad as employees, so its definitely family owner and operated. Helena was very friendly and helpful, just be carefull though as she has a way of selling you on extra stuff. :)

When I fly through Atlanta I typically make a layover and then take the train out east and walk the small distance to the Diaper Depot. Helena is VERY friendly and will talk you up on everything about diapers, etc. and "your needs & desires". Her mother is much more "business-oriented" and is much more shorter in answers than Helena. Once you go several times though you will always be comfortable going back. I go now and it is no different than going to a regular clothes store to me. Sometimes there are several other people in there but no one is judgmental about it. Some folks are there buying large quantities for their own stores to resell (neighborhood in-home communities from what I could hear); others are there to buy a box or Rearz, etc. Just wait the 5 - 10 minutes and step right up to be helped as you request. Don't be embarrassed to openly ask questions so you can get exactly what you want. Even if people are thinking any of the undergarments or clothing is for you it does not matter since it is doubtful you will ever see any of these people again out in another location.

Changing Time Diaper Company has tons of products and VERY helpful staff. They even display sizes of plastic pants to try on. Huge selection
Las Vegas, NV

paddedcowboy said:
Neither did I! I went and visited yesterday and sure enough right as you walk in you see a shelf of rearz diapers, onsies and even adult pacifiers! The staff was very curtious and friendly. It really brightened my day.

I’m gonna have to work on my self control considering how close it is to my house.
Awesome, I've been there too many times in the past. Trying to quit, actually. Any advice on how to do that?

duane said:
This ia a store in Fort Wayne,IN
I haven't been there.yet!

https://thediaperladies.com/
I went to the Fort Wayne store in Indiana once while I was on business. Drove 100 miles out of my way to get there and arrived a good hour after they closed. When I called them before closing, the owner told me she would meet me there later and open the store for me! She was so nice and accommodating. I bought a pack of Rearz diapers and a onesie for fun.

Reactions: bbpnts
I would like to see Changing Times since I don’t like too far away. It seems that after a VA appointment I always want to go home and forget about Changing Times. I guess I should ask to see if they are open to the public not to do with the flu virus but when it can be seen.

LL medico isn't too far from me.

Darn - nothing in NY.
There was a lingerie shop on Long Island which had some abdl items but it closed quite a ways back.

In Toronto, there's Universal Diapers. Right now, they only do front-door pickup or delivery due to covid. Unfortunately, their website is a bit of a mess, so it's hard to tell what they have in stock. You have to email or call them.

I have been to a store in Albany NY many times. Bethany is a wonderful person and very knowledgeable. She has a fantastic selection of many things, not just diapers. www.nemobility.com/abdl/ You can follow her on twitter Follow @bethwuvzr There is another thread and more comments regarding the store. Search "Brick and Mortar"

Last edited:
Reactions: DLDeeder
Do any of you know of one in South Texas?

my guess for the local louisiana'n will be for online ordering, but if i had to pic a location, it would have to be near 2 to 3 states for a mass collection of dl's, otherwise i dont believe it could survive

Kayleigh said:
Darn - nothing in NY.
There was a lingerie shop on Long Island which had some abdl items but it closed quite a ways back.
im in long island

onthedl519 said:
Cant forget about the rearz store here in Ontario. 656 Colby Drive,Waterloo Ontario
how far is Waterloo from Barrie Ont.

Heads up. Rearz moved to near-by Cambridge last year. Can attest, the owner is very nice. Had a few conversations with her when at the old location.
Changing Times in Vegas is awesome. Such nice owners too and a crazy good selection. Support all these guys to keep them around and investing in our thing.

Last edited:
Would actually love to have a brick and mortar ABDL store nearby. I live in the NYC area and theres really nothing like that close by. Theres plenty of adult shops here and there but they only possibly dabble with some ABDL stuff, not much selection. Theres also warehouse pharmacies too, but its mostly medical stuff and generic diapers... A true ABDL store would be ideal. Im older now and gotten over being self conscious about browsing such a store....There just doesnt seem to be anything in town. Its surprising in a way because NYC is such a diverse town where almost anything goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayleigh
Frankly, I'm shocked that these store fronts exist at all. Maybe there's a lot more us than I originally thought... 🧐

Reactions: AJFan2020
pampers4U said:
Changing times in Las Vegas,
tykables in Mount Prospect, Illinois,
Diaper Depot, stone mtn, Georgia
ABU - Baltimore, MD & Everett, Washington
Don't know the name but a medical store that has lots of abdl diapers to select in Albany, NY
NorthShore Care Supply in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Is there one in Uinta County, Wyoming?

Dllover15 said:
Is there one in Uinta County, Wyoming?
IDK, use google and find out

Back