Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I wore the little dreamers on the left at teddy con. Its pretty nice, absorbency is on par with ABU space, little paws, orginal simple. The outer shell is much thicker plastic than the original LFB's first diaper, feels even thicker then the abu diapers I referenced above, the fit is just a hair smaller then the abu's. These are nice diapers

Ok...yeah, I'm definitely feeling the rocking horses. :3

Now if only the dang bag didn't say in GIANT HUMONGOUS LETTER "ADULT BABY". Pff. I can't have that stuff laying around the house. :p (Everyone KNOWS I wear since otherwise I would piddle the couch, but I can't be dragging in stuff that explicitly says that on it or people are gonna start asking dumb questions.)

Going to have to order some of those and try them out. If the quality is decent I may have a new favorite diaper.

Theres one thing I cant stand here, only selling in 10 packs for $35, $3.50 per diaper is a lot when you can get excellent Diapers that perform similarly for 1/2 price (because most places offer a big discount over small quantities if you order in half cases or full cases)

Point being $3.50 per Diaper is pretty expensive when I can order a case of any other great ABDL diapers for 1/2 or less (even PeekABU is 180 a case).

They probably lose a lot of sales because people don't wanna spend $3.50 per diaper (unless you must have it for the print)

I love love love the purple nappies but they’re so expensive :(

Quote from their website “ABDreamland — an online market place offering high quality ABDL products at low low prices” ... don’t know what they think low low prices are, but they missed the mark by a lot...

tomviper000 said:
Quote from their website “ABDreamland — an online market place offering high quality ABDL products at low low prices” ... don’t know what they think low low prices are, but they missed the mark by a lot...

Didn't you notice the asterisk? * - compared to products shipped from the moon

These are $38 per bag of 10 now!! I guess their goal isn’t actually to sell much quantity. Has anybody else tried the new ones and have a good comparison of performance and sizing. The sizing listed for their two models is slightly different (M 28-38” vs 32-40” on new designs), which may make them too big for me :/ Maybe if they ever enter an acceptable price range I’ll be able to try them.

Back