Just ordered my first abdl brand

bigguybry590

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just ordered my first abdl brand crinkles can anyone tell what they are like got them from North shore also picked up a bag of supreme lite

Also any other suggestions for future orders would be great

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

crinklz are nice, though they're a different sort of model than a lot of others. diapers like bambino, dc amore, abuniverse, tykables, and rearz all seem to have the same basic format, with a wider crotch and front taping panel, and very similar or identical shell sizes. ABUniverse probably offers the best selection to start sampling from, check out their options for a mixed case.

Thank you for your suggestion

You will like crinklz, they hold a ton, the plastic feels a little thin, but they are right up there with the best premiums in performance without the huge price tag.

Thank you pampers4u I'm so excited to try them

Hey panpers4u would you mind if we could chat and do you mind if I start fallowing you

North shore had a flash sale some time ago and I got myself a pack of crinklez. The only thing I don't like about them is their lack of a landing zone.i can't recall if people in here here had tapes issues, but for me they have not been too bad. Just don't try to tape too tight.

Since the betterdry diapers (plain white version of the crinklz) was discontinued at my local distributors I have been using Crinklz while I can still order them I picked up 6 cases a few weeks ago

I love crinklz there very comfy and absorbent I have been wearing lil pawz from abu and I highly recommend them

Wanted you thank everyone for their suggestions

Crinklz are my go-to diaper. They did have some tape problems thanks to 3M, but that was fixed a while ago. I find they hold a lot before leaking, possibly the most of any other diaper out there right now (aside from the new northshore max). They do hold just barely more than Abu simple/Peekabu, and certainly more bambino, rearz, etc. On average, they last about 14-16 hours, andI stay well hydrated. That's for me though, and everyone's milage will vary. Try them out, but make sure to try other brands too.

Got my order from North shore today and put a crinkles on and OMG these diapers are soooooooooooo comfortable the lady I spoke with was super helpful and very knowledgeable and sent me some extra samples can't wait to order again thanks North shore

Back