Public Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilah said:
I don't have the most experience with public wearing but I am pretty good at changing in a restroom stall. Learning where to place stuff mid change (like wipes or powder) while also holding up a diaper was the biggest obstacle for me. To practice, I used a single stall, public bathroom in my apartment building. It was perfect because no one ever used that bathroom, I could wear at home and still kinda get the public changing experience, and it was always open so I could "practice" whenever I wanted. Now I feel more comfortable about wearing and changing in public! Still haven't done it much yet lol

If you're using a backpack to carry your changing supplies, (as many do) you can hang the backpack from a hook on the inside of the door if it has one. (many do, definitely not all) That keeps your stuff off the floor.

Although I've heard many accounts here of people walking through a public area with a diaper in hand as they head to the restroom to change, there's no way I'd ever be that bold.

If I changed in public more often I'd probably also add a hook to the top loop on the backpack so I could hang it on the top of the stall door if there wasn't a hanger on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back