Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No diapers november. Is this a thing?

After wearing 24/7 for over 10 months, I've finally decided to take a break. Here are the reasons why :

- One of the main reason is to retrain my bladder a bit. I don't have any medical problems. But wearing for a long time made me somewhat dependent. Starting next year I'll be living in a dorm. So, I would get less chances to wear & retraining is necessary. I had an accident in the pool a few weeks ago which made me realize that I need stop relying on diapers too much and start using the toilet. ( I might make a post on the incident later )

- To save up some money to buy better supplies.

- And to get a better feeling when I start wearing again in December

I've already used up all the diapers I had. And I have no intention to buy anymore before december. So, I have no choice but to use the toilet.

So, who's with me on this? "The No Diapers November Challenge"

Let me know your opinion on this. Also, as I have been heavily dependent on diapers for a long time, some tips to tackle the situation would be gladly accepted.

-Update-

3 days went by. And it was difficult as I expected. It's not that I've lost control. But it's the fact that I tend to forget that I'm not wearing a diaper. I feel that it's really easy to wet myself. Just a little push and everything would just come out without any resistance. Obviously, my bladder capacity seems to have dropped quite a bit. And I need to take toilet breaks more frequently than I had to take before which is tiring. The thing I hate most is having to wake up at middle of night to pee. Last night I almost wet my pants in bed.

But so far no actual accidents. Just a few close calls. Good thing I didn't go out much in the last few days. 28 more days to go.

Last edited:
Adiba said:
After wearing 24/7 for over 10 months, I've finally decided to take a break. Here are the reasons why :

- One of the main reason is to retrain my bladder a bit. I don't have any medical problems. But wearing for a long time made me somewhat dependent. Starting next year I'll be living in a dorm. So, I would get less chances to wear & retraining is necessary. I had an accident in the pool a few weeks ago which made me realize that I need stop relying on diapers too much and start using the toilet. ( I might make a post on the incident later )

I'd love to hear about this. This is a concern that I've actually had ever since getting into optional diaper use.

abdlexplorer said:
I'd love to hear about this. This is a concern that I've actually had ever since getting into optional diaper use.

Denied myself for 30 years, that was enough. I am all in now.

I’ll do stoptober which is no alcohol drinking in October in the U.K. but I’ll never give my nappies up plus I’m trying for dependence. Can I ask did you keep your sphincter relaxed and open and dribble out when you needed too over the duration of the ten years or was you holding your pee for most of the time and pee when convenient?

I would aim February All other months would be 30 31 days. Feb is 28 or 29 days. :p

bobbilly said:
I’ll do stoptober which is no alcohol drinking in October in the U.K. but I’ll never give my nappies up plus I’m trying for dependence. Can I ask did you keep your sphincter relaxed and open and dribble out when you needed too over the duration of the ten years or was you holding your pee for most of the time and pee when convenient?

I have to ask why do you want to be dependent? You said in a previous thread you were having trouble going 24/7, having to go 24/7 does not make the experience more fun
No diapers november. Is this a thing?

- To save up some money to buy better supplies.

- And to get a better feeling when I start wearing again in December

I've already used up all the diapers I had. And I have no intention to buy anymore before december. So, I have no choice but to use the toilet.

So, who's with me on this? "The No Diapers November Challenge"

Let me know your opinion on this. Also, as I have been heavily dependent on diapers for a long time, some tips to tackle the situation would be gladly accepted.

I wish you luck with it, working on getting my bladder back under control myself since I got my bowels under control recently. That said, don't throw out your diapers, you will want them again eventually, put them in a safe spot for then.

no nappies would mean a very soggy, smelly and wet November for me.

I often have no diapers late December as my family comes to visit over the Christmas holidays. I don't mine as I'd much rather have them in the house than diapers.

I may go diaperless for a month or more, usually during the summer. Mostly because I'm usually away from home, and too hot and humid in GA.

now that I can wear diapers all the time, I have NO intention of giving them up!

I feel like NO DIAPERS DECEMBER sounds a bit more catchy than No Diapers November to be honest mostly because of they both start with D.

Noodle said:
I feel like NO DIAPERS DECEMBER sounds a bit more catchy than No Diapers November to be honest mostly because of they both start with D.
Yeah...but being diapered on Christmas morning is the best [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have never done longer than a day or two on weekends when I'm at home with nothing important to do, so I will not be doing a "No Diaper November" as I typically only indulge on weekends anyways.

bobbilly said:

10 months not 10 years. While at home I peed whenever I felt like it. Sometimes all at once, sometimes a little bit every few minutes. While outside I used to hold most of the time and pee when it was convenient. But there are some exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
I wish you luck with it, working on getting my bladder back under control myself since I got my bowels under control recently. That said, don't throw out your diapers, you will want them again eventually, put them in a safe spot for then.

Thanks. Best of luck to you too.
I'm already out of diapers. I don't plan buy anymore this month. This will make me want to use them. Or I may even put a diaper on unconsciously.

- - - Updated - - -

Noodle said:

Now that I think about it, it actually does. Why didn't I think about it before!

Maybe I'll make it a two months break. Then again, 1 month sounds long enough as it is.

I am incontinent, and must pass on this challenge. I wish you luck, though.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
I have to ask why do you want to be dependent? You said in a previous thread you were having trouble going 24/7, having to go 24/7 does not make the experience more fun

I go through long periods where I wear nappies 24/7 and wet at the slightest urge. I want to be nappy dependent and I idealise wearing.. Then the burn out hits and I lose interest in wearing. This is my third attempt wearing 24/7 in 15 months. I have noticed a steady decline in my continence or more so my ability to pee, each attempt has had an effect. Its so easy for me to pee and not instinctively clench my sphincter, although I still have control I drip and dribble all day, to me this is better then flooding and simulates total incontinence. The biggest thing I released is acceptance for my wearing. Thats more important than trying to become incontinent.

Being able to stop wearing diapers is only a dream for me as there is no way I can go without a diaper for longer then an hour or so while airing out even then I usually endup having to replace my disposable pad I sit on as my bladder has a mind of its own.

Don't you think you want no Diapers on that is Hot summer month? When it cold we want our diapers to keep us warm.

I don't think I have the self discipline to try this, but then again I'm not burnt out either. Usually by the end of the work day I craving to be swaddled in a nice diaper. Good luck!!

November is the main part deer season and the start of duck season. It’s probably the month I wear the most.

Back