liltavimunk..has anybody used him????

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Has anybody here used "liltavimunk" to do an avitar? His stuff looks really nice.

3 months ago, I went to his site and filled out a form to have one done. I have not heard anything at all from him even acknowledging that I was trying to commission something.

Anyways, he does not have a "contact me" link on his site so it is hard to tell if he is really busy or just has not gotten to me or did not get my request at all.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you,

moosey

Both me, and my partner have a number of tags from him. We normally use his website: https://www.liltavimunk.com/

You will need to use PayPal FYI.

Unfortunately not on Twitter, I’m just not that...”with it” thank you though.

- - - Updated - - -

FeliDaKitten said:
Both me, and my partner have a number of tags from him. We normally use his website: https://www.liltavimunk.com/

You will need to use PayPal FYI.

Been there and done that, filled out the form and everything, just no response. Does any one have an EMAIL contact?

He is REALLY busy. He actually might not have worked his way down the line to you yet.

If I remember correctly, he's doing commissions on top of working a regular job. So if work is hectic at the moment that might explain a longer delay.

I don't have his e-mail, but I do know that he's considered a very trustworthy artist by the furry community, which is something.

!!!

I just read over his page and he wants you to put a link to an artsite/website in the form. If you don't it'll auto-reject, it might have happened to you. (And I'm going, Tavi! Not everyone has an artsite or website!)

//Be sure to include a link to your page;
FA, DA, IB, Weasyl, ect...
Replying with "FA, DA, IB, and such" will decline your commission request.
I do this also so I can include your page link in the description if on the websites.
//
(Emphasis added. I dunno if saying "I don't have one" or "I'm not on there" will auto-decline or not.)

He does have an e-mail just under the form, but I dunno if he checks it.

It's [email protected]

CuddleWoozle said:
He is REALLY busy. He actually might not have worked his way down the line to you yet.

If I remember correctly, he's doing commissions on top of working a regular job. So if work is hectic at the moment that might explain a longer delay.

I don't have his e-mail, but I do know that he's considered a very trustworthy artist by the furry community, which is something.

!!!

I just read over his page and he wants you to put a link to an artsite/website in the form. If you don't it'll auto-reject, it might have happened to you. (And I'm going, Tavi! Not everyone has an artsite or website!)

//Be sure to include a link to your page;
FA, DA, IB, Weasyl, ect...
Replying with "FA, DA, IB, and such" will decline your commission request.
I do this also so I can include your page link in the description if on the websites.
//
(Emphasis added. I dunno if saying "I don't have one" or "I'm not on there" will auto-decline or not.)

He does have an e-mail just under the form, but I dunno if he checks it.

It's [email protected]

Thank you CW, that is the part that I do not get, the art site/web site. I told him what I wanted, obviously a "MOOSE" is he looking for me to have my own web page or just direct him to what a Moose looks like?

Any more help you can give me on this CW I would appreciate it.

I can see why he is busy.

thanx... moosey

littlemoosey said:
Thank you CW, that is the part that I do not get, the art site/web site. I told him what I wanted, obviously a "MOOSE" is he looking for me to have my own web page or just direct him to what a Moose looks like?

Any more help you can give me on this CW I would appreciate it.

I can see why he is busy.

thanx... moosey

He's mainly used to working with people who have furry characters already, so asking for a reference is actually common.

Like, for example, me. If I asked him for a commission, he would want a picture of what my character already looks like so he can get it just right. :3 You don't have one already, so you don't have anything for him to go off of. But if you saw a picture of a moose you really liked, like it had odd markings or something, you could show that and say "Hey, I don't have a ref or anything, this is my first artwork! But I really like how this moose has a white patch on his forehead, could you put that on?"

The art site would be having an account on a place like furaffinity (<- THIS PLACE IS POSSIBLY NSFW. You can honestly never tell until you click.) or Deviantart You don't NEED one, I shouldn't think, but if you have one he wants to know what the account name is so when he uploads the finished art he can say "This is Moosey (insert link to your account)" So he's looking for you to have an account on an art-related website. And has, apparently, set it up so that if you don't the system disregards it? (Which is kinda dumb, but it probably helps keep people from spamming him.)

He was a member on this site as Tavimonk, if it's the same person. He was an animator for Disney at one time. He posted some amazing pictures of "little" Chip and Dale on this site.

I have a digital badge from him I commissioned and also a piece from when he was doing some free art (the latter is my profile picture). I remember I asked a question and never got a response so I just went around and ordered the badge, the answer and the badge came in an email some time later, but this was about five years ago.

CuddleWoozle said:
He's mainly used to working with people who have furry characters already, so asking for a reference is actually common.

Like, for example, me. If I asked him for a commission, he would want a picture of what my character already looks like so he can get it just right. :3 You don't have one already, so you don't have anything for him to go off of. But if you saw a picture of a moose you really liked, like it had odd markings or something, you could show that and say "Hey, I don't have a ref or anything, this is my first artwork! But I really like how this moose has a white patch on his forehead, could you put that on?"

The art site would be having an account on a place like furaffinity (<- THIS PLACE IS POSSIBLY NSFW. You can honestly never tell until you click.) or Deviantart You don't NEED one, I shouldn't think, but if you have one he wants to know what the account name is so when he uploads the finished art he can say "This is Moosey (insert link to your account)" So he's looking for you to have an account on an art-related website. And has, apparently, set it up so that if you don't the system disregards it? (Which is kinda dumb, but it probably helps keep people from spamming him.)

Thank you. I'll come up with something for him to work with.

littlemoosey said:
Has anybody here used "liltavimunk" to do an avitar? His stuff looks really nice.

3 months ago, I went to his site and filled out a form to have one done. I have not heard anything at all from him even acknowledging that I was trying to commission something.

Anyways, he does not have a "contact me" link on his site so it is hard to tell if he is really busy or just has not gotten to me or did not get my request at all.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you,

moosey

I have in the past, his tavi tags are really good, he doesn't necessarily need a reference if you are willing to let him take some liberties with how you end up looking, in fact that's how my rennec mostly ending up looking like he does.

Knowing Tavi as a personal friend of mine, I know he works LOTS for his adult job, so he usually can’t be as quick as some people would like to get his stuff commissioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
I have in the past, his tavi tags are really good, he doesn't necessarily need a reference if you are willing to let him take some liberties with how you end up looking, in fact that's how my rennec mostly ending up looking like he does.

Thank you, that would be fine with me, I just need to correspond with him. Your picture is great!

Moosey

Back