How do you dispose of your used diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grocery bags keep things more discreet.

I use a modified Playtex Diaper Genie diaper pail that I fill and empty into a big trash bag and then I crutch over to the dumpster acroos the back lane of the mobile home park I live in to get rid of them.

I spend a majority of my time in hotels. Generally I'll put mine in a Walmart bag then take them to the larger trash can by the elevator.
If that doesn't work then I'll bag it and toss it at the gas station on my way to work

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I burn it clean!

Any Mudhoney fans on the board?

More seriously, my wife and I mostly just bin our nappies.

lonnie said:
I just toss them out the window as I’m driving down the highway or across town, seems like a thing to do.
That has to be a joke right???

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

kingdark said:
That has to be a joke right???

Yah think!

Hey you never know with some people. You could be serious for all I know.

lonnie said:
I just toss them out the window as I’m driving down the highway or across town, seems like a thing to do.

Are you serious or just being sarcastic?

wew1992 said:
That's what I asked. Like I said you never know with some people.

Roll them up and use the tapes to close them.

wew1992 said:

While I don't know if lonnie is being serious, it is a thing. Adult diapers are starting to turn up on the sides of highways. "truckbombs" have been a thing for the last several years, 1L plastic bottles and such filled with urine thrown out the window into the ditch, as long haul drivers are trying to avoid having to stop when they're behind schedule.

I roll up my diaper and tape it and put it in the outside trash. If number. 2. Put in zip lock bag and outside trash. Never put inside trash that is the kitchen. The family. Can smell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back