First day at Disneyland!!

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Alright! We head off on our first day at Disneyland!!

I have a little man who is beyond excited! I drew some Mickeys on his diaper for fun.

I will be carrying his diaper bag CB88 is a little nervous but I have told him mommy will take care of him! I’ll update as possible.

It is a really fun place for a little boy to go.

I am planning on going to Disney World late next year. It will be my first time there and my first time on a plane!

How sweet and caring. So much fun

I have yet to go :sad: Have fun!!

Can’t wait to hear the updates, remember to hold his hand or get him on a baby leash, wouldn’t want to loose him.

Our time thus far has been so magical!!! CB88 is having a great time. He has been diapered everyday so far. I must admit lol he being diapered has proved to be time saver on his part lol as I have had to seek out the bathroom for pee breaks.

I don’t believe anyone has noticed or if they have have said nothing . The security going into the park we’re profesionals and did not remark or even visibly look surprised as they checked my bag and saw the diapers.

We are going to mickeys Halloween party tonight !!

The only surprise we have had is coming back to the room after a day out and finding extra trash liners and mattress cover on the bed. I’m assuming house keeping did this after seeing the diapers in the trash.

Tomorrow is my day so that means Disney in the morning and spa day in the afternoon !!!

cannamommy said:
Our time thus far has been so magical!!! CB88 is having a great time. He has been diapered everyday so far. I must admit lol he being diapered has proved to be time saver on his part lol as I have had to seek out the bathroom for pee breaks.

I don’t believe anyone has noticed or if they have have said nothing . The security going into the park we’re profesionals and did not remark or even visibly look surprised as they checked my bag and saw the diapers.

The only surprise we have had is coming back to the room after a day out and finding extra trash liners and mattress cover on the bed. I’m assuming house keeping did this after seeing the diapers in the trash.

Tomorrow is my day so that means Disney in the morning and spa day in the afternoon !!!

Sounds great, if anything is gonna make you feel "little" it is having house keeping put a plastic sheet on your bed! Glad you guys are having a good time...enjoy tomorrow!

One other thing, that would have been better than the sheet...a crib!

Last edited:
*giggles*

Housekeeping doesn't mess around! LOL

Never had them do that to me, but I would have been giggling about it. Probably be like "I'mma bigga woozle. I doesn't leak 'cause I got BIGGA WOOZLE PADDING!" XD

cannamommy said:

Heh heh. Wonder if I'd get the same treatment on my trip if I left diapers in view in my room.

cannamommy said:

Glad you two are having fun also know one usually notices us wearing diapers and if they do that just don't seem to care

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be going to Disney world again around January with parents and one of my mom's friends who's never been there. Really wish I could go padded or with another lil friend or carer...

best time I ever had at Disney world was first year I went at around 6. spent a week in the parks and last day cousins came and rented a two seat stroller, only one of them wanted to use it, so I got to ride around in it entire day. Is an amazing memory.

Reactions: Babymater41
Another update for you all, we had a minor accident at the park. CB88 leaked today :( we got him changed but he was very embarrassed. He is back at the room watching tv and I’m off to my spa time yay!! Two more days !! This vacation is going by to fast!

cannamommy said:
Another update for you all, we had a minor accident at the park. CB88 leaked today :( we got him changed but he was very embarrassed. He is back at the room watching tv and I’m off to my spa time yay!! Two more days !! This vacation is going by to fast!

It is going by fast, seems like you guys just got there. Well, there is a learning curve for sure, doubt anybody noticed and if they did probably thought your little guy just spilled something on his pants. Luckily you were carrying the bag. Even though CB was probably a little bit miffed, I hope the 2 of you could laugh about it, and had a good time regardless.

Is CB88 going to give us updates. I'd like to hear from him and how he is enjoying it.
I don't have a mommy, so I'm living thru you two. Love hearing everything.

Mommy and I are having a great time!! I was super nervous about wearing and getting outed. But not the case!! I did leak but while I was afraid people would notice mommy said that it just looked like we went on a water ride.

We have been able to get a lot in because I don’t need to always go for potty breaks lol!! My mommy also is so brave to carry my extra diapers and other stuff!! Today we saw Minnie! Pluto! The mad hatter and tinker bell!! I’m having such an amazing time!!!

Cannamommy and I had an amazing time in Disneyland! with my leak we did end up just laughing about it at the end of the day. as far as being afraid of being noticed those fears were calmed as not one person noticed or if they did, did not say a word directly to us. as CM mentioned the security were very professional and by the end of our trip one lady even just let us in without a bag check as we had seen her multiple times during the week. changes were fairly easy as they had many dual sex bathrooms and when those were occupied i took care of changes myself in the stalls. i took extra black grocery bags to put my diaper in and walked it to the trash bins.

I loved getting pictures with all the characters ! the food was better than i thought it would have been and the parades and shows were amaxzing!

we both appreciate how all of you were interested in our time there. Like CM said the only real surprise was coming back to our room and finding extra liners and the bed had a plastic sheet on it. i thought for sure I would get looks from the staff since my diapers had prints but nope. on our check out the front desk did let us know that in the future if we stay again to just let them know if we needed any extra "stuff" that they would be happy to accommodate.

lol CM joked that she should have worn as well because we had to make potty runs for her a lot lol. the drive back was long but we made good time. i got some changes along the way so that was fun.

we are back to reality today though and should be having more of a presence here on adisc as well. i hope you all are doing well and CM and I are always here to show support to all of you so never hesitate to reach out in the DM !

Reactions: Babymater41
Sounds like allot fun!

Thank you both for sharing.

Back