AB/DL Products that haven't been made yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A professionally designed adult nursery that mimics an expensive baby girls nursery in every detail except for the size of the cot and change table.

super expensive, impossible to hide and an absolute dream come true.

1 thing I'm looking for that doesn't exist is an adult sized sleeper that would be the exact replica of the baby toddler ones I was wearing when I was a baby/toddler, with the zipper that goes down one leg and a snap tab to cover the zipper at the neck, white vinyl feet would be a bonus, but we can always dream.

Cody Baby: BabyPants sells sleepers that are just as you described.

LuvsIdaho said:
Oh-kaaaay...you got to me.

View attachment 32012

While at Winco the other day, I noticed a whole slew of these 750ml water bottles in all different colors! Green's my fav, but they got red, pink, purple and blue, too...

BTW, did you notice that these look remarkably close to very-big baby bottles?

...so when I got home with it, I got one of my Gerber NUK bottles (the one with the big nipple & collar), removed the collar & nipple and sized it up. Bottle neck was too big, and then after some thought I decided to carefully cut the top off the Gerber bottle (I have extras)...the diameter matched the water bottle cap perfectly, so I cut off enough to flatten it without cutting into the cap's seal surface inside. Bear in mind, this is a functional mock-up...so I used the best adhesive which I could find which had the lowest risk of toxicity, and that was aquarium sealant. Loaded the bottle up with iced tea, had at it...and it was a very positive experience (but I'm being biased here).

It worked. So I went into my CAD program, took measurements of the adaptor I made, put it on the "board", modified it to both be compact and use as little material as possible and sent the design to my AB friend with a 3D printer. He's working on it as time allows. I should have a second, more-solid prototype soon. If that works out, I'll have these made from food-safe plastic, I will buy a batch of different-colored bottles from the importer and offer these up. I do not want to make a profit off this, as being the niche we are, there is not a lot of profit in anything AB, possibly excepting our diapers. This is just something I want to do.

So, there it is. Thoughts?

I would guess something like this would be the cheaper, easier path for someone crafty: https://pacifiersrus.com/shop/adult-baby-water-tracker-34oz-bottle/

I fiddled around with drilling a hole appropriate to a nipple size in a random water bottle. It would have gone better with a drill press/vice combo and would have taken some effort to find the best bottle. Since I only needed one, I just bought theirs but once you got the process down, these could be had much cheaper than the above product.

howiebabe said:
Cody Baby: BabyPants sells sleepers that are just as you described.

The problem I have is the USD to CAD conversion makes this sleeper a little expensive if we include delivery charge, but its in my list, still unsure what size I should order, probably will order in February when I have a little extra money laying around, for now its too tight financially for this kind of expense, its either a sleeper or my diapers, I prefer to be diapered and use the sleeper I have, even if not exactly what I like the most.

A replica of the vintage plain white GoodNites from the 90's and the early 2000's in adult sizes with the same patents made from the 90's would be very nice.

Sheepies said:
Adult sized rocking horses at a reasonable price.

Honestly though are there any adult sized teethers on the market? Cute ones

I don’t think it’s reasonable but it exists.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/142774430234

- - - Updated - - -

Personally as a fan of inflatables I’d like to see some of the baby’s seats in adult sizes and although it moves out of baby territory I’d love to seem more cute pooltoys but bigger sized for adults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back