Happy birthday Makena43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
on behalf of our wonderful adisc community i would like to wish a happy birthday to our fellow member makena43.

when you first came to our support group you were afraid, you were scared about people at work finding your diapers, you were constantly shamed by your mother, your fellow adisc members weren't able to give you the advice you needed and it seemed as if there was no hope.

but you didn't let that stop you. you knew there was only one way to fulfil your desires and you went for it. nothing was able to stop you from wearing diapers to work, not even being caught.
you came a long way, makena, and we are all very proud of the amazing progress you made in the last year. it wasn't easy but we all came through.

happy birthday, Makena43

-ADISC Community

Thank you Alexa , its all true. I would love to come back to the community and help the starters and other issues. Also including Slimo. He help me alot

What's the problem in wishing someone a happy birthday on behalf of the community?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

makena43 said:
Thank you Alexa , its all true. I would love to come back to the community and help the starters and other issues. Also including Slimo. He help me alot

if you want to come back to the community you shouldn't let anyone stop you. i'm sure Slimo would want to see you start posting again

Is that Slomo and not Slimo? Anyway, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a good day.

makena43 said:

Lol, yeah it's "Slomo". Still no "i" in my name. But it's cool, and thank you for the shout out. I'm glad we all were able to help you, bit by bit. And I look forward to seeing you help other new members too.

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back