PeekABU Hats

TypicalFloof

Little floof in a big world
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The super cute PeekABU hats are now available! A link to the USA store is here and links to other countries' stores can be found here. I snagged a husky one and am super excited!

(I just wanted to let you all know about the release. If this is against the rules as promoting or something I'll be more than happy to take it down.)

Bought one the moment I saw the it in my email yesterday!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chanch0 said:

Which one did you go for?

FloofyWolf said:
Which one did you go for?
It was a decision between the husky or the raccoon. Ended up getting the raccoon because the colors match almost anything whereas the blue doesn't match with about 90% of the clothes I own.

I need the Racoon one so bad! They're so cute. Hopefully no one can recognize the mascots ��

Uggu said:
I need the Racoon one so bad! They're so cute. Hopefully no one can recognize the mascots ��

I highly doubt anybody will, unless they are one of us or they stumbled across pictures of the PeekABU diapers online somewhere (which also points to them either being one of us and knowing it, or not knowing it yet), either way I think i is safe and i will definitely order all 4 (Probably when I order a case of PeekABU).

Chanch0 said:

I did exactly the same thing!
I'm not a hat person at all and I ordered all 4 lol
They're super cute and an awesome way to show some abdl pride on the down low (I think abu even has that as a slogan on the page they're selling them and it's so true! haha). I might end up giving one or two away as a gift

TheCaptain said:
They're super cute and an awesome way to show some abdl pride on the down low (I think abu even has that as a slogan on the page they're selling them and it's so true! haha).

Definitely! I think it's a great way to sneakily advertise to other ABDLs around you that you're one. Cause if I see someone wearing one it's a solid bet they're ABDL or really close to someone who is.

FloofyWolf said:
Definitely! I think it's a great way to sneakily advertise to other ABDLs around you that you're one. Cause if I see someone wearing one it's a solid bet they're ABDL or really close to someone who is.

I actually sorta hope to be noticed for that very reason! Plus I really like the designs

Normally I'm super private and closeted about this sort of stuff, I rarely wear in public. So the fact this gives me the confidence and makes me wanna wear something with the intent to advertise it, is pretty awesome imo (and it's a tasteful way to do it)

I'm glad you posted this, I bet there are a lot of members here who'd like to know about them and I don't think (and hope) it's not against the rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda want the giraffe one to wear to the zoo. Because I luff giraffes. :D

CuddleWoozle said:
I kinda want the giraffe one to wear to the zoo. Because I luff giraffes. :D

Then you should get it! Or see if your mommy or daddy can get one if you're lucky enough to have a mommy or daddy

Alright, just got mine in. It's super cute and looks to be made of top quality materials. I can't wait to wear it out!!!
4332830303d1e2d9aff5b44e2aa9bedc.jpg
b85db91286cab804160a6165220cbda7.jpg
47a9c44c7817c6b914d5656deea65da6.jpg
fe6af3322c18992a2bc6ffb60bfae2c0.jpg

Gonna get that next on my next purchase!

Chanch0 said:
Alright, just got mine in. It's super cute and looks to be made of top quality materials. I can't wait to wear it out!!!

Noice!!
I just got mine today too!

Going with the Racoon I see <3
I wore the Dragon out to my class tonight :)
I was surprised at how happy it made me lol. And I'm totally not a hat person and rarely, off ever wear them, but obviously these are an easy exception

I really like the racoon and husky, but I'm probably gonna give my racoon hat to a friend and I wanted to save the husky for a different time so I went dragon

FloofyWolf said:
The super cute PeekABU hats are now available! A link to the USA store is here and links to other countries' stores can be found here. I snagged a husky one and am super excited!

(I just wanted to let you all know about the release. If this is against the rules as promoting or something I'll be more than happy to take it down.)

Can you wear it proudly in public? I want one.

Chanch0 said:

Somehow it looks even better than in the promo photos. Those pajamas look pretty awesome too!
extremecomfy said:
Can you wear it proudly in public? I want one.
Yeppers! It's the first ABDL clothing I would feel comfortable wearing out in public. Gotta take small steps lol

FloofyWolf said:
Somehow it looks even better than in the promo photos. Those pajamas look pretty awesome too!

Yeah, I didn't think the promo pictures really did justice to show off the product. I'm really impressed with it.
Also, thanks! I love these pjs, ordered them in August from the All-in-one company and its finally cooled enough to wear them

I'm not a hat person but the husky one would be amazing to have

Safariwolf said:
I'm not a hat person but the husky one would be amazing to have

Ditto

And trust your intuition. It is amazing to have :p lol

As a D&D player/DM I want the dragon.😺 but what's wrong with a kitty one too? 😾

Back