PeekABU Hats

ESPF said:
As a D&D player/DM I want the dragon.[emoji74] but what's wrong with a kitty one too? [emoji82]

The dragon is awesome! Scalies ftw!
There's nothing wrong with a kitty one...except there's no Peekabu Kitty...yet [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCaptain said:
The dragon is awesome! Scalies ftw!
There's nothing wrong with a kitty one...except there's no Peekabu Kitty...yet [emoji57]

Maybe a peekABU tiger? That way all the "Detroit baseball fans" 😼 could get one

ESPF said:
Maybe a peekABU tiger? That way all the "Detroit baseball fans" [emoji78] could get one

I'd love for there to be a Peeking tiger. That'd be super cute! Yaaa, Detroit Tigers, totally *cough*cough*. That one guy on their team who's really good, he's like my favorite player lol

Mine came in today! Yay!

W6HM2bk.jpg

These are so adorable!!!! I love the dragon and giraffe! <3

Wow the quality of these look amazing thanks for sharing what the look like there solo cute deff gunna have to buy one now

TheCaptain said:
I'd love for there to be a Peeking tiger. That'd be super cute! Yaaa, Detroit Tigers, totally *cough*cough*. That one guy on their team who's really good, he's like my favorite player lol

tiger_20181103_0001.jpg
Something like this maybe?

ESPF said:
Something like this maybe?

Ya, exactly! That'd be cute af to wear! Super adorable tiger <3

I want a dragon one too, completely adore that dragon. I hope they have them for a few months as I have too much other stuff to buy this time of year.

Got an order of Kiddo (waiting on a restock of PeekABU Large, hopefully I have spending money when a restock happens) and the PeekABU Hats.

Currently wearing the Husky with the other 3 off to my side seeing if my cousin or my younger brother even say anything about them lol.

I hope they can get PeekABUs restocked soon. I messaged Casey during the weekend and he said he doesn't expect them til late December/early January unfortunately.

FloofyWolf said:
I hope they can get PeekABUs restocked soon. I messaged Casey during the weekend and he said he doesn't expect them til late December/early January unfortunately.

They did restock XL, but I have found out I like the fit of Size L Peekabu, so I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and hopefully when the restock happens I have the spare money.

I finally ordered mine and it shipped today I hope it gets here soon I'm not a hat person but I'm gunna make an exception to this one

Safariwolf said:
I finally ordered mine and it shipped today I hope it gets here soon I'm not a hat person but I'm gunna make an exception to this one

Lemme guess, you got the husky one? [emoji57]

You're gonna love it! And being a non-hat person like yourself, lemme just say it's super easy to make an exception for these :)

TheCaptain said:
Lemme guess, you got the husky one? [emoji57]

You're gonna love it! And being a non-hat person like yourself, lemme just say it's super easy to make an exception for these :)

Hmmmm maybe lol and yes these hats will turn anyone into a hat person I just know I'm gunna love it

Saw someone with the Husky hat at MFF in the reg line. I actually got out of line to high-five them. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't wear ball caps but it'd be cool if I could get character enamel pins for my flat cap or Folksmarching hat.

Chanch0 said:

Where did you get the awesome onesie?? It looks SO comfortable!

SleepyBunny said:
Where did you get the awesome onesie?? It looks SO comfortable!
I ordered it from the all in one company and it is super comfy!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chanch0 said:
I ordered it from the all in one company and it is super comfy!

Wow, I didn't know of such a company! Will have to check it out. Do you know of the top of your head if they ship to the US?

SleepyBunny said:
Wow, I didn't know of such a company! Will have to check it out. Do you know of the top of your head if they ship to the US?
They do, I'm in the US as well

Back