Pathfinder on Role20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm doing the prep work right now, for a table top RPG of Pathfinder, for 4 PCs, it will be Sunday nights, at 2200 hrs EST. PM me if you'd like to set in on this game.
WWW.Roll20.org for the VR tabletop
And we'll be voicing in Google Hangouts.

Last edited:
AND... Just to get your attention. I was thinking you might like a look at the hook. :detective3
-
His Royal Majesty King, Sir Stephen Longspear, Is well known as a knightly monarch, that has never shirked or shrank from girding on a blade, and leading the battle from the front.
He is known for his belief in the knightly code
It is known that he EARNED his spurs at the age of 16 while still the crown prince. The roomer has always been that it was for the defense of his own father from an attempted assassination.
He... was... Most noteworthy as the MOST beloved King ever to sit the throne of Kalamain, for his strong seance of justest and morality.
This ... was a man that didn't bother talking the talk, he was to busy walking the walk.
Think King Arthur here

Outside of the the shallow little cave the party finds the remains of a horse, still in full barding. Inside of the cave the PCs find the remains of a human in one of the most handsome sets of masterwork full plate armor, complete with a matching shield beside him, sword, dagger and a cold iron mace hang from the belt and a scroll cylinder in his hand...

I have finally put my loyal mount Whitestar out of his misery today. May the gods forgive me for not sooner doing so. Three ribs lay broken in my chest this day, and my very breath pains me. I fear I shall never again see my beloved Kalamain. For these reasons, I, His Royal Majesty King, Sir Stephen Longspear, being of sound mind and failing body, do declare this to be the final will and testament of the royal monarch of the nation of Kalamain.
To my wife, Her Royal Majesty Queen , Lady Jennifer Logspear:
I leave to you my undying love, Regency of my beloved nation of Kalamain, and all of my goods of this world, with the following exceptions:
To my daughter and sole offspring Her Royal Highness Victoria Longspear:
I leave to you my unending love and pride, as well as the sum of 500,000£ Stirling, to be held in trust until the twenty first anniversary of your birth. The greatest regret I hold here at this hour of my death is that I shall not be there to assist you in these years of growth and learning. Please my child, learn love, compassion and mercy. Most of all a future monarch needs to learn compassion and mercy for her nation's peoples. If you can learn these, then when the time comes, I will know Kalamain to be ruled well.
To my trusted friend Joshua Redeagle:
I leave the ascendance to the rank of knight, with all the rights and responsibilities befitting one of this title, as well as all of the lands of Kalamain lying between the Dead River and Little Creek, the sum of 50,000£ Stirling, and the following charge: The safety of Her Royal Majesty Queen Jennifer Longspear, as well as the safety and education of my daughter and sole offspring Her Royal Highness Victoria Longspear. You being the only one to whom I can entrust my loved ones.
To the peoples of the nation of Kalamain:
I bequeath a queen hand picked by myself to serve you in wisdom and a good and loving heart, with the charge that you shall serve her with all the loyalty you have given to me. And this warning: The plot that is now my death has been both deep and high. At it's head I name Lord Robert of Whiteclift, Dramas Zoor, and Roman Whitestag, as they that have ordered my death. And I do bequeath the sum of 100,000£ Stirling to any persons that sees each to stand for this crime before the High Tribunal of Kalamanin, to see the law done.
To you that have found my remains:
I leave all monies and items you will find on my person, with the exceptions of my blade, the sword known as 'Shine', as well as my family signet, these being reserved for my daughter, Her Royal Highness Victoria Longspear. I also grant the sum of 100,000£ Stirling, to be paid in full upon the return of my worldly remains, my family signet, my blade “Shine”, and this document to the Castle Kalamain.
To this I have put my own hand,
This 13th day of march 138NEM
His Royal Majesty
King, Sir Stephen Longspear

There is no evidence of a royal bodyguard,
There is no seal. On the document,
The penmanship looks vary nice. for the most part. Although at the end it gets a bit... "shaky".
His sword is covered in dried blood.
There is a massive dent in the breastplate of the armor (A mend spell will be sufficient to put it to rights.)
The body is badly bloated with a couple of days of rot and maggots.
The tracks seem to be limited to your-own and his.
There is also a large set of saddlebags in one corner of the cave with a handful of items scattered about...
a small bole and spoon, a 2qt. steel canteen, a few sheets of paper & a quill pen, a SILVER tinder box... (The box contains a few scraps of dry wood and a dozen tinder twigs.)
The sporin at the belt has 20 PPs and 3 SPs all struck in some strange denotations.
The full plate and the tower shield are a matched set trimmed in bright blue leaf and masterwork quality
A massive, finely crafted, silver ring is in the left middle finger.
A tappan has been ripped from over the armor and used to try starting a small fire at the mouth of the cave.
The full helm and gauntlets are over by the saddlebags They also match the armor. IF this man was not a king he at least was rich as hell and had dam good taste.

Examining the remains of the horse... This was a truly handsome Clydesdale (Big/strong war mount)
In life he was WELL groomed and cared for.
His chanfrom has been removed and his skull has been caved in by some blunt mace or flail.
The crupper is covered in the best's blood. and the body like the one inside is bloated and covered in giant maggots.
The giant maggots will be a problem if you don't deal with them soon as the acid they secret as part of there digestive process have already begun dissolving the leather straps and buckles of the barding and will likely be damaging the mettle as well soon.
The trail into the sight is easily backtracked for all the blood. However there is no TRACK from such a massive horse

BTW this isn't a "one off" this will be a quest spanning several weeks. of gaming.Just for THIS one alone

THIS is the beginning story arc. THIS one will be 4 to 8 weeks play and leads into the larger story arc/quest that may last up to a year or more if you elect to play through the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back