Big Step (for me)

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I took a big step earlier, I went out padded.

It was out to a nearby chip shop and I was wearing a BetterDry with a onesie on over it, and then jeans and a t-shirt over all of that (good cause it's a but cold in UK).

I went out at night and it all went well, pretty sure no one noticed anything and I was surprised the the nappy made no noise as I kept thinking it would.

It's the most I've gone outside in a nappy, most I've gone before was to the kerb to put rubbish out or answering my door.

Felt a bit strange actually walking in a nappy (I just waddle around at home), soon got used to it and my mind soon stopped focusing on it.

Anyway that's all :)

I'm not surprised nobody noticed. People don't look at somebody and think is he wearing a diaper/nappy or not. Congrats anyway though!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

No one will know or tell or the most people who would know or notice probably wear themselfs , people wont bring it up to a stranger or are too busy to noticed a random stranger , most people are glued to their phones or dont socolize ,

For example , ived gone to the beach in nothing but a diaper! Mind you it is fun and it makes me feel so little , Zero People have said anything about the diaper and it was obvious , from abdl print or all plain white ,
Ived had one person chuckle and say nice diaper i just laughted , if you dont act odd about it no one really cares or say anything ,

Even after you know in your head that no one is really looking, it's not always easy to fully believe it. It can take a while to get that level of confidence. You have to start somewhere. Good job on your outing :)

Well done on your first outing ,after a while it feels normal and people don't realise that you are wearing

No I saw you just didn’t want to call you out at the chip shop ;) .... sorry couldn’t resist!

You definitely shouldn’t be concerned especially if you plan properly like you did.

Well done. Did you use it while you were out?

Thanks everyone <3 Gonna try and go out padded more as it felt nice, especially with all the layers in this cold weather.

guest said:
For example , ived gone to the beach in nothing but a diaper! Mind you it is fun and it makes me feel so little , Zero People have said anything about the diaper and it was obvious , from abdl print or all plain white ,
Ived had one person chuckle and say nice diaper i just laughted , if you dont act odd about it no one really cares or say anything ,

Oh wow, not sure I could ever be that brave, not that I live near any beaches anyway. But good for you tho :)

Trevor said:
Even after you know in your head that no one is really looking, it's not always easy to fully believe it. It can take a while to get that level of confidence. You have to start somewhere. Good job on your outing :)

Pretty much how it was, figured no one would be looking, but the thought was still there in my mind, but soon went away.

Argent said:
No I saw you just didn’t want to call you out at the chip shop ;) .... sorry couldn’t resist!

You definitely shouldn’t be concerned especially if you plan properly like you did.

:O OMG that was you.... yeah I pretty much planed the the whole thing, wasn't a sperr of the moment thing.

Bose said:
Well done. Did you use it while you were out?

No I didn't, didn't need to go at the time, doubt I would have done if I needed to (not yet anyway)

Back