Accidentally outed my diaper fetish in school..

scandinavianDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

I screwed up in school yesterday... It's like this... I've had severe problems with my MacBook over the past few weeks.. I've had to format a couple of times and had some trouble creating a new user account... as a was to solve my problem - for fun - I tried naming myself 'diaperboy' and lo and behold, the account was created!! Feeling happy and pretty satisfied with my progress, I change my account name to my own name and didn't think more of it..

And now the nightmare begins...

Yesterday in school somebody is sending a document over wifi and suddenly asks out loud with most of the class present.. Who is diaperboy...?
So.. my laptop was still named 'diaperboy' and has popped up as a recipient on his iPad.. We're only like 16 people in my class, so it didn't take them long to find out it was me - and then it was too late for me to change it without them knowing...

Normally I'm a pretty tech-savvy guy and classmates often come to ask for help with installing, updating and so on...In school today, it became apparent to me that 'most' of my classmates haven't figured out yet, that I actually named myself 'diaperboy' on purpose.. When I say 'most' classmates - I mean the around 50% of the class that has confronted me with my ‘diaperboy'-laptop - they ask how did it happen..? Did someone pulled a prank on me..? And they've become 'used' to me giving them clear and elaborate answers that they can understand - and this I can't explain how happened and I can feel that puzzles them..

The story I've given classmates so far is, that I have had problems creating an account and have had problems logging in, which is the honest truth - but I can’t explain how or why my laptop was named 'diaperboy'.. I panicked and I speculated that a sibling might have pulled a fast one on me - and classmates thinks that sounds plausible!!
But.. I can't go down this road - lying I mean.. That will just result in even more lies and I feel like shit for even mentioning a sibling.. but I just panicked..

And changing the name of a laptop..?!? I mean, I can't even blame a virus… And knowing my classmates, this will likely come up again eventually and it did today as well.. One guy used me as an example on how NOT to leave your laptop open so people have the opportunity to prank you..

Well, this has stressed me out and has given me a couple of sleepless nights.. I'm pretty confident that some in my class can put two and two together - the few that didn't make any comments at all..

But I’d really like to hear you guys have to say on this matter and appreciate if you have an advice to share with me on how to get on top on this.. It does feels like I still have a shot at getting this under control sticking to some version of the truth- I mean, coming up with a plausible explanation that doesn’t involve siblings or me telling that I actually do have a diaper fetish..

Dude just back up on your siblings ok... just say ya left your computer open some one must have done this...eazy
Secod what grade would this be in cause most adults dont really give a shit its just a little weird to them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

My own outing was much more low-tech. I left out of the Library in Ft Worth, (it was too expensive to have internet and by that I mean dial-up actual Modem, at home. And the Bill and Melinda Foundation put computers in every school and library in several countries... and even paid for the electricity. And I had just been chatting on Diaper Pail Friends. Fun, that is. Nothing better and enhancement for a 'taboo' hobby quite like the element of probability of discovery.) So I used up my time and as I was getting on my bicycle and the seat caught in my trousers and exposed my fat diaper and rubber panties.

As for your chums at school, after you graduate nothing at all about school will be remembered.

What class is it?

Tell them you were getting pissed off at your MacBook because it was stubborn and not wanting to work so you typed a stupid name in to it

I have absolutely no advice, a good story nonetheless!

My daughter was staying with me last week and she was helping me make a Craig's List account, so I guess we were on Safari on my Ipad. In the left hand column is a list of likes and there was adult baby stories. I just ignored it and we went on with business. What else could I do. She said nothing and life goes on. Sometimes you just have to say, "I'm an adult baby. What of it!" Still, most of your class seems to believe you got pranked by a sibling so I'd stick with that. Eventually it becomes old news and not worth discussing.

I wouldn’t sweat it, stick with the sibling playing a joke and move on. Once you’re out of school it doesn’t matter.

Thank you everyone for your replies and support.
I can tell you this is a tech college - predominantly males- all male class with an average age around 25 here.. And I'm older than them.. And yes, I'm a late starter with concern to getting an education..

What really stresses me out is that a couple of months ago, a guy from class accidentally - during sexting with his gf - sent a text to the "class-snapchat-group" we've got going.. Since then it's been like a sport for some of my classmates to bring it up every now and then - like this is something he can't be bullied enough with..

Shitty people yes..

And that just makes me think about - if they were to meet a sibling of mine, this would be the "icebreaker" so to speak..

I agree the most plausible story to stick to would be flyinbaby's story - that I left it open and someone has changed the name
and then eventually switch over to BSHN's story and reveal why it "actually" happened - because I got frustrated and named it a stupid name..

My approach will be to not bringing it up at all! And also act preoccupied it something like it comes up or just get out of there.. and then stick to the stories mentioned above..

Thanks again for your input people! :)

Sounds like your fine tbh, just blame it on a sibling or whatever. At least you didn't actually get outed like I did, while I had already left school when it happened.

scandinavianDL said:
Thank you everyone for your replies and support.
I can tell you this is a tech college - predominantly males- all male class with an average age around 25 here.. And I'm older than them.. And yes, I'm a late starter with concern to getting an education..

What really stresses me out is that a couple of months ago, a guy from class accidentally - during sexting with his gf - sent a text to the "class-snapchat-group" we've got going.. Since then it's been like a sport for some of my classmates to bring it up every now and then - like this is something he can't be bullied enough with..

Shitty people yes..

And that just makes me think about - if they were to meet a sibling of mine, this would be the "icebreaker" so to speak..

I agree the most plausible story to stick to would be flyinbaby's story - that I left it open and someone has changed the name
and then eventually switch over to BSHN's story and reveal why it "actually" happened - because I got frustrated and named it a stupid name..

My approach will be to not bringing it up at all! And also act preoccupied it something like it comes up or just get out of there.. and then stick to the stories mentioned above..

Thanks again for your input people! :)

If you're really 25 then why does your profile says your 42? Confused much?

AnimeDude892 said:
If you're really 25 then why does your profile says your 42? Confused much?

He said "the average age of the class is 25" but he "is older than them".

Scaramouche said:
He said "the average age of the class is 25" but he "is older than them".

Oh ok. Just got confused there.

Back