• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, I’m Pastel, I like drawing, my cat, and binge watching netflix. I’ve been incontinent my whole life because I’m autistic and have developmental delays (mild intellectual disability) but used to be okay just wearing pull-ups and being careful when I drink. Recently me and my mum decided its best to go back in nappies because I have almost no bladder control at all (trying to understand bladder signals is confusing!).

I’m not AB (because of my developmental disabilities being treated like a baby is really uncomfortable for me) but I think I’m becoming a DL! I really like how soft and cushiony nappies are and i like not worrying about having accidents. I want to try out some colourful nappies soon but its difficult when i live at home.

I mostly use Tena Slip Ultima but I am going to try betterdry for bedtime soon. I also use id expert slip plus for when i want something really discreet or if i dont need to wear my nappy for very long.

pastel said:
Hi, I’m Pastel, I like drawing, my cat, and binge watching netflix. I’ve been incontinent my whole life because I’m autistic and have developmental delays (mild intellectual disability) but used to be okay just wearing pull-ups and being careful when I drink. Recently me and my mum decided its best to go back in nappies because I have almost no bladder control at all (trying to understand bladder signals is confusing!).

I’m not AB (because of my developmental disabilities being treated like a baby is really uncomfortable for me) but I think I’m becoming a DL! I really like how soft and cushiony nappies are and i like not worrying about having accidents. I want to try out some colourful nappies soon but its difficult when i live at home.

I mostly use Tena Slip Ultima but I am going to try betterdry for bedtime soon. I also use id expert slip plus for when i want something really discreet or if i dont need to wear my nappy for very long.

Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. My daughter was visiting me all last week and we semi binge watched Netflix's "The Haunting of Hill House". It was a good and scary series.

I hope you enjoy this site. It can be fun to join in the various discussions.

Hey Pastel, welcome! Great intro. I'm p[retty new myself but everyone here has been really friendly so far.

Wow. Great introduction Pastel,
Welcome to the group.

Hi Pastel

Great to hear from you, I think we have a few things in common. I’m also on the autistic spectrum (mildly) and I also have to wear nappies 24/7. However, my incontinence is caused by a chronic illness I contracted as a teenager and my control has worsened since.

Going back into nappies 24/7 as a young adult hasn’t been easy but it’s the best way for me to stay protected. Like yourself, I’m not an AB but I became something of a DL to help me come to terms with being incontinent.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back