What are you wetting abilities like?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you have to concentrate to wet. Can you only wet from a full bladder or can you wet at the slightest urge in small amounts. How does you sphincter muscle react? Does it instinctive clamp shut after wetting? Do you have any slight stinging sensation? Can you keep your sphincter muscle open after wetting?

Reactions: Adrian697DL
When I'm padded, I can go anytime, anywhere. When I'm in big mode, I have full control.

I usually have to concentrate and push, especially to get started. I guess I’m too well trained!

I can only really let go with out pushing if I’m standing. Though I would love to be able to go in any position.

I can do standing, sitting in a chair, and laying down fairly consistently with a bit of concentration. Walking and driving kind of depends on the day.

standing still is usually immediate

walking slow takes a bit of concentration, but once I have a stream established, I can pick up the pace

laying down is usually immediate

driving takes more concentration

I dont have any problems going when im on my own, except for driving.

When i'm with people, its very hard for me to go. Very shy bladder :/

I have no problem standing or sitting. I love going sat next to my wife especially when she catches on!

I really struggle lying down though. It's something I'm working on because I love to wet in bed but at the moment I can only really do it laid on my back with one or both knees raised.

I can go anywhere at will, I have no problem wetting around people or while driving, but if I want to stay in control I also have no problems unless I wait a bit to long .

I have to push a bit the first time in a disposable but then it’s hard to stop.

I've really been struggling lately, I had a prostate procedure over the summer to help stop some of the urgency frequent night wake-ups, and stream. Bottom line when it was all said and done it did not help the urgency or the frequent night wake-ups. I'm still 4-6 times a night, only sleeping about 4-6 hours. And to add insult to injury, getting the stream started now is more difficult than before... a total bust. Right now, all I can handle is standing and that take some time.

I generally have to concentrate quite a bit on relaxing. Once I break the seal, so to speak, things get easier.

But I also have a cast iron bladder and generally can't even tell I have to pee until I need to pee a LOT.

more like hold it back, then when I release its like opening a floodgate and hard to control.

As others have said here, when I am diapered I can wet in any position; on my back, standing up, sitting down and crawling around :)

I don't have to concentrate much at all and I never experience any stoppage mid-stream. I use to have a terrible mental block regarding all types of diaper usage, but since I've been wearing semi regularly these past 8 years the mental, potty-training block has practically been demolished.

Outside of diapers, when I am in my big boy pants, I have an iron bladder and immense control.

When it comes to diaper usage, I have found that messing is much more difficult to get the hang of. I need to take fibre the night before in order to do that and even then, I can only ever go in certain positions. That being said, I am getting better at that the more I wear.

When it comes to wetting though, I am an absolute champ and a very soggy bum :eek:

I find it pretty easy to go in any position now, it has certainly gotten easier the more I have used a diaper and managed to overide the potty training block. At first I had to really concentrate and push but it feels more natural and gentle wetting now.

rennecfox said:
more like hold it back, then when I release its like opening a floodgate and hard to control.

Same. I often end up leaking on my clothes or in bed which I don't like. But I like being diaper trained too so I guess I have to deal with it.

When I'm not diapered its full control with a camels bladder that can hold forever. When I am diapered its like the hoover dam is permanently opened. The only position that I have trouble going in is the car, something is either in my head or the way the seats are positioned, just cant do it.
But I love the fact that I have the best of both worlds.

I have very little bladder control and am dependant on nappies 24/7

Just about any position but sitting. But, if I lean back a little and relax, it comes out with no effort at all. Ah, the "joys" of being ic.

Generally it tales a bit of concentration to go during the day such as on a long flight and wearing a high SAP disposable. While skiing, the first usage is a bit of some concentration (or rather easing of my mind) but by afternoon I can flow much more freely in my disposable diaper. Waking up in the morning though has differences.

I usually go to the toilet after getting up and then continue to wear my training underwear and plastic underpants while I shave; maybe even put on a robe and go eat breakfast and then change out of them before taking a shower. However, If I first get up and go to shave instead of using the toilet first, I quickly get "on the edge" while standing at the sink. I generally can hold it but with some discomfort.

If I try to let go a bit in protective undergarments while shaving and then try to stop, the slight allowance I try to do turns fully open very quickly (like half a second), much like turning a water valve open too quickly and then trying to get it shut off just as quick but realizing it is taking more time than I thought. A few times the surge is so great I have too much discomfort at stopping it and mentally my mind says I have already lost it and so I should just let it go since I am wearing plastic underpants and it is OK; that is why I am wearing protection. I think this mimics my acceptance when I was 4 - 6 years old and wore training underwear and plastic underpants at night due to occasional bed wetting. Though as a teenager I did not have bedwetting accidents, when I started college I quickly went into full diapers and plastic underpants for my nighttime accidents and large amount I wet. I only have nighttime accidents now several times a year and typically not very heavy.

It is strange though how if I let go a bit while standing in the morning I fully flow a lot so easily and quickly. Even flooding myself I can step into the tub for any leaks that occur due to overwhelming my training underwear and plastic underpants so it is not a big deal but maybe I am conditioning myself over the years and this will occur even easier each morning to wear I will need to hurry to the toilet as soon as I get up?

Back