Finally wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorridgepiggywindowS

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Having moved out of my parents house and finding a job that doesn’t involve so much physical activity I’ve finally been able to wear 24/7. I work at a care home in Michigan so disposing of my diapers is no different to any of the other incontinence products that are thrown away (apart from a few patterns on the outside.) does anyone else wear 24/7?

Personally no, although I am sure there are more than a few members on here that do either out of necessity or because they are just AB/DL and feel better doing so.

24/7 does not fit my life style very well although there are periods or days when I have stayed diapered for that long. Right now, I am at home on a day off and I am wearing "big boy" underpants as I am going to the gym in a few minutes.

When I get home depending on whats on the agenda, I may go back to the "4-corner britches" and then again I may not.

I'm glad you are on your own. It is much nicer being able to come home and relax and not have to worry about your parents etc. You can just be you, good luck moving forward.

My lifestyle doesn't really allow for diapers most of the time - can't wear to work at all :sad:

My old job I worked from home a lot so *could* 24/7 sometimes, although lodgers made that hard a lot of the time. The job sucked in other ways though so I'm not sorry!

Hi I'm also from Michigan I don't go 24\7 mainly due to me working so much and I don't think my wife would like it that much she's fine with me wearing but I think she would freak if I was diapered all the time also were around Michigan are you from?

I'm currently wearing 24/7. The last time was for 15 months. That seems like longer than I'd want to go this time but we'll see.

My job isn't one in which wearing discreetly at work is even feasible, so I've never attempted it. Additionally, I don't like to combine this life with my work life, I find it best to separate the two.

That being said, I'm off work for 6 weeks currently due to an injury, so I've taken this time to wear 24/7. It's certainly been an interesting experience, and quite enjoyable at times, but I don't know if it's really for me. I'm glad you're enjoying it though!

PorridgepiggywindowS said:
Having moved out of my parents house and finding a job that doesn’t involve so much physical activity I’ve finally been able to wear 24/7. I work at a care home in Michigan so disposing of my diapers is no different to any of the other incontinence products that are thrown away (apart from a few patterns on the outside.) does anyone else wear 24/7?

I am in diapers 24/7, not by choice.
I am mega-incontinent.

caitianx said:
I am in diapers 24/7, not by choice.
I am mega-incontinent.

Same here but I thoroughly enjoy being dependant on nappies.

- - - Updated - - -

PorridgepiggywindowS said:

I have worn nappies or large incontinence pads 24/7 for almost 7 years now.

I'm wear 24/7 cloth diapers. I find that no one notes that I'm in diapers full time. I have been in diaper's for many years now. years ago I stated wearing off and on for little accidents during the day and full time bed wetting, and now I'm diapered 24/7.

caitianx said:
I am mega-incontinent.

"Mega-incontinent" is an odd term, sounds like a super-power or something!

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 during the Winter for the past two years. I'm retired so I don't have the hassle of planning private changing times during the day. It is something harmless and kinky to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back