😳on total accident my doctor felt my diaper😳

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So mommy was sick so I took her to emergency med check in the same building my appointment was at 30 mins later. Mommy always said she would cover for me if I ever got found out by making it clear it’s for emotional reasons but she was still in her appointment when my time came. So my doc was checking my previous injuries and one was in my lower back and I was wearing a slightly damp diaper thinking the mri and xrays were all she needed to check since my last visit where she checked me over on the skin (no diaper on) and low and behold with out my mommy in the room my doctor starts rubbing down my back and goes right to my diaper under my shirt rubbing around the injury as my diaper starts to crinkle and I’m 99% sure she felt and heard it and she pulled away once she seemed to be satisfied (and) noticed my anxiousness.. but she didn’t say a word about my diaper. I’m still kinda in shock over it but I don’t know if I should ever wear to a doctor visit again. I wasn’t gooning or getting sexual satisfaction from this it was simply for comfort and relaxation reasons as I don’t do well with doctors but yea... that happened today.

That had to be a rush! Cue the Holier than Thou folk who will judge you for ever wearing to the doctor's office in the first place...

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
Doctors see adults in diapers almost every day, its a non issue she probably did not mention it so not to embarrass you but will wait untill you bring up your need for diapers.

Although I don’t have the courage to go to my Dr. diapered, I doubt it is a big deal for the Dr. He knows if you wanted to talk about it, you would.

yes. lots of us have been to the doctor or hospital wearing diapers. the first sleep study i went to i didnt want to wear a diaper, and i ended up wetting the bed AND then being helped into a diaper by the nurse. the second sleep study i wore a diaper, and yes the staff knew i needed a diaperand made sure i was wearing one. it is no big deal.

I wouldn’t worry about it. My doctor saw my actual diaper when giving me an emergency shot for a huge migraine I had today. Not to mention they also put a kids bandaid on it.
44a4c2ac28db383012e651d662b1ae05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't image a doctor thinking too much about it. They see things that are far more unusual than an adult in a diaper!

By accident. It's by accident.

Doctors see such things all the time. No worry. No shame. Like someone else noted “if you wanted to talk about it you would.” Enjoy

I can't imagine a doctor would shame you. Ha ha! I think it's funny as heck![emoji1787][emoji848][emoji43][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Haha oh wow! Suddenly I feel like it is no big deal at all! I’m barely brave enough to role play as mommy’s patient when she wears her nurse uniform and gives me saline injections. Let alone having a stranger do it 😨

i wear to drs all the time most time i never see my actual family dr so its always oncall ones ,
i had 2nd drs for other things like rumartrithis , that i was wearing to when they were checking all those things out and she was like what about that , knowing what she hinted at whitout really saying anything ,
i simply said its a comfort thing no worrys about things and it was left at that , i also developed a huge all over the body rash by meds given by this dr , so i was in a diaper only when she wanted to see full rash , she did proceed to actually get a 2nd dr to come and check the rash out or maybe she just wanted to show my diaper secretly lol i think it was a little paws or space maybe haha. had other drs older ask about the diaper and i was like nothing new or to worrie about and nothing else was said it was not my reg dr anyways , it is not their first time seeing diapers so dont worry or make a bigger deal then it is , even if its not a need they wont make a huge fuss if u dont , illl wear most time if out as its more comforting to me being in them if im even in hospitals or other

Yes exact same here! I was wearing just for that reason. Mommy was in her own drs room for her own appointment still and doctors are scary to me so I wore for anxiety. I just didn’t expect my doc to call me in early or for her to raise my shirt up and check my lower back muscles again.. especially without mommy in the room. She goes to ALL my appointments but we didn’t think hers would take that long and she’s assured me when/if a doctor or nurse mentions my diaper she will speak for me and say it’s a comfort thing. I wear an abu kiddo’s out usually.

- - - Updated - - -

I know guys lol spell check killed me on the orig thread lol

Doctors and nurses see diapered adults all the time.
My Primary Care and Urology doctors, both women have seen me for years "in diapers".

if in UK you could always claim incontinence and you could get diapers on prescripption

A diaper is nothing--look up things emergency room doctors find in people's rectums. lol That would be far more embarrassing than being caught in a diaper--not that I would stick something that isn't a proper adult toy up my keister.

My previous doctor and others have seen me diapered so it is not a big deal for me. But I have been forced by my insurance to swap doctors and I cannot see him until February. The US healthcare system needs help and it's just being torn down and made worse.

I agree with everyone on here. I think you'll find that it's alright. Doctors don't get fazed by these things.

Diapers are no big deal I have IC and am diapered 24/7 just getting used to wife seeing them it doesn’t bother me I have to wear them I just feel self conscious sometimes about them. Sometimes I’m a walking contradiction

Mariofan64 said:
So mommy was sick so I took her to emergency med check in the same building my appointment was at 30 mins later. Mommy always said she would cover for me if I ever got found out by making it clear it’s for emotional reasons but she was still in her appointment when my time came. So my doc was checking my previous injuries and one was in my lower back and I was wearing a slightly damp diaper thinking the mri and xrays were all she needed to check since my last visit where she checked me over on the skin (no diaper on) and low and behold with out my mommy in the room my doctor starts rubbing down my back and goes right to my diaper under my shirt rubbing around the injury as my diaper starts to crinkle and I’m 99% sure she felt and heard it and she pulled away once she seemed to be satisfied (and) noticed my anxiousness.. but she didn’t say a word about my diaper. I’m still kinda in shock over it but I don’t know if I should ever wear to a doctor visit again. I wasn’t gooning or getting sexual satisfaction from this it was simply for comfort and relaxation reasons as I don’t do well with doctors but yea... that happened today.

DAMN!! That's messed up lmao. I like getting caught. Me<------weird

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN!! That's messed up lmao. I like getting caught. Me<------weird

Back