For the ladies: are you comfortable wetting your diaper while standing up

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Because as we all know your can't stand while using the toilet, whats it like to stand up straight and let go in your diaper? For males, it's nothing because we can do both. But I'm trying to get a ladies perspective of what it's like.

PS sorry if this is too graphic

I'd think the bigger "distraction" would be the clothing still being on?

Standing is the easiest position for me to wet my diaper in. (And as for using the toilet, I have a homemade funnel so I can stand for that if I feel like it.)

Wetting while standing up is much easier. But, I do agree. With pants/shorts on, it can serve as a little bit of a worry. Especially, if it shifts the diaper in the wrong direction when needed.

I find standing the easiest

Standing and peeing is easy.

I hadn't thought of that being an issue for women in nappies before, the fact standing isn't a "normal" position for them to urinate in... but surely being able to wet standing up is an added benefit of wearing nappies!

It's similar to wetting lying down (for both men and women) which is a position that the "unenlightened" never get to wee in, other than involuntary bedwetting... which just goes to make it even more pleasurable to do so. You can think in comparison to others, "My "toilet" is better than yours, I can use it sitting, standing, lying down, etc..."

Any position is 'normal' if you need to pee bad enough. LOL

It's kind of a mis-understanding that women 'can't' pee standing up...we totally can, it's just really messy and involves getting a bit too handsy for my personal liking.

Oh yeah totally, if anything, I find it fun. Along with feeling more secure compared to wetting while sitting.

CuddleWoozle said:
It's kind of a mis-understanding that women 'can't' pee standing up...we totally can, it's just really messy and involves getting a bit too handsy for my personal liking.

haha.... yes yes. I know a few women that have "figured out peeing standing up". That's a skill you usually learn if you camp a lot. Just a matter of a little physical manipulation and assistance with the aim and you can be pissing fairly cleanly on a tree just like the guys. And for the uneducated or unwilling, there's the disposable and washable "pee funnels" for sale in the sporting goods and camping section of your local stores.

The gals actually can have it easier than the guys... you don't have to deal with shaking out the last of it, or the "dribble dribble ten seconds after having zipped up your fly! shorter plumbing FTW

bambinod said:
haha.... yes yes. I know a few women that have "figured out peeing standing up". That's a skill you usually learn if you camp a lot. Just a matter of a little physical manipulation and assistance with the aim and you can be pissing fairly cleanly on a tree just like the guys. And for the uneducated or unwilling, there's the disposable and washable "pee funnels" for sale in the sporting goods and camping section of your local stores.

The gals actually can have it easier than the guys... you don't have to deal with shaking out the last of it, or the "dribble dribble ten seconds after having zipped up your fly! shorter plumbing FTW

None of these are issues if you wear a nappy anyway ;)

That happened to me a lot when i think i am done. Then after i get up and pull my pant up after a dump there it goes running down my leg.

WABX, that was happening to me when I was wearing pullups. After wiping clean, I'd reach down to pull the pullup back up amd notice wetness down my thighs... eek, more toilet paper please!

Back