Switching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnieHendrix

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m curious about how switch relationships work, if I am getting the definition right: swapping and taking turns being the baby and being the mummy/daddy.
When do you decide who’s turn is which? Do you have a rota or timetable?
Or do you just go with what feels right at the time?
Just a little curious how folks manage that dynamic.

I think you arrange it...
I didn't had experience in practice but this is how I imagine it...you find a partner and you say for example that you are AB and need care-giving, but when your partner also has need to be AB you switch from your role to be care-giver to him/her...Also, I presume, sometimes you maybe both play like AB as a friends/parnters in the "scene" at the same time...
Don't think it is fair to be 24/7 in the same role if you are both switch...so you seek balance between your dynamics.

Well said. The alternative for most (maybe) is to hire a mommy or nanny. If a girl with boy plumbing comme moi meme sui is limited to only a or a few baby friend(s) and they all have the same preference and probably the same anatomy, it works really well to take turns. People of all persuasions will supply the physical AND the make-believe to make it all come together. And as babies great and small we use our play to fill what physiology forgot to give us.

also by playing mommy or daddy we can put in our own preferences on the sneak.

Me and my girlfriend are switches, we go with the flow mostly but I can turn the little up if I want to flip the dynamic but most of the time we naturally fall into the right roles. When we go to the fet nights and munches I will always be her Daddy.
But at Little Events and when we both want to we both little together which is super adorable and fun! it works for us, we know each other and it requires both of us to balance our little and big responsibilities.

It works for us and it’s very natural and organic as we get each other and understand how each other is feeling and how to support each others needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back