Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .......

Default .......

I'm lonely...

I need to love someone.. My heart is gonna explode...

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post

I'm lonely...

I need to love someone.. My heart is gonna explode...
    It happens to everyone. Well, most people anyway... some people are just cold and heartless :p

Seriously though, don't worry. You'll find someone eventually, and being all sad about it won't help. Though I think I'm a bit guilty of not following my own advice here.

One of my friends got this problem and decided to solve it with me... mistake. He has tried all year to go out with me, but I just don't go out with people. Also I'm not gay... but I wouldn't go out with the guy even if he was a girl. He's finally getting over me, which is good because I'm going to college and won't see him anymore. I didn't want him to completly deteriorate in my absence.

I really can't give any advise to you. There are a lot of situations were I can feal empathy for the other person, and then give great advise, but I just can't feal it in this situation. And I'm not heartless, my friends say I'm the nicest happiest guy they know, I just don't want to be in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    some people are just cold and heartless :p
    ...some others just act as such to avoid showing their feelings.

The result? When loneliness strikes, it does so twice as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    One of my friends got this problem and decided to solve it with me... mistake. He has tried all year to go out with me, but I just don't go out with people.
    This is truly heartbreaking. And not only because he didn't succeed at going out with you, but because humans naturally tend to desire what they cannot have, and your lack of interest in a relationship probably makes you look even more desirable and cool in your pretendant's eyes. I can barely imagine the days he spent screaming inside himself and crying bitter tears because of it. "Deteriorate" is just an understatement.....

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    This is truly heartbreaking. And not only because he didn't succeed at going out with you, but because humans naturally tend to desire what they cannot have, and your lack of interest in a relationship probably makes you look even more desirable and cool in your pretendant's eyes. I can barely imagine the days he spent screaming inside himself and crying bitter tears because of it. "Deteriorate" is just an understatement.....
    He wrote me letters telling me how he felt. so ya, I know it was killing him. There was really nothing I could do. He just got over me last weekend because he went to prom and I didn't. Because I wasn't there, he met someone else, who is gay, and who is looking for a relationship. So ya, good fealing all around.

And I just thought of this. Timmahtherebel, do you think that you could find a relationship here? Not a serious one, but someone you talk to over PMs and on IRC that you can connect with. It might be enough to satisfy, but I really don't know. I'm a noob to these kinds of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    He just got over me last weekend because he went to prom and I didn't. Because I wasn't there, he met someone else, who is gay, and who is looking for a relationship.
    Yes, but you were - and still are, I'm ready to bet - his first choice. The other one is just a replacement...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    some people are just cold and heartless :p
    That would probably be me. Not really intrested in any forms of relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Yes, but you were - and still are, I'm ready to bet - his first choice. The other one is just a replacement...
    I know I'm the first choice, but how many times does the first choice actually work out? That's why people make backup plans.