What games have you been playing lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have started playing KH 1.5/2.5 remix, I didn't fully realize that not all the games are actually games, some are basically a movie version of what happened in that game, but I have been playing Birth By Sleep, which I never played before as I never got into playing PSP/PS Vita (my brother has a Vita but hasn't played it much in s long time), I also sometimes get on Destiny 2 and it's pretty good from Forsaken onwards (first two expansions have limited content and dont expand level/light level cap much, but Forsaken has a lot and increases level to 50 and light level to 600)

Been getting into Mechwarrior Online recently - MDD-RV, 4x C-LRM-15s is fun; also started over with the Battletech campaign
Warhammer Champions on my tablet, Odin Sphere on Vita

Been playing Factorio and Frostpunk lately and will be getting Pokemon Lets Go when it comes out,

Kingdom Come Deliverance

I've recently played Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Final Fantasy XV, Paper Mario, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance, and Assassin's Creed Oddysey.

Games in progress for me: Beat Saber, Spyro Reignited, Soul Calibur 6, Destiny 2: PC, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, and Persona 5.

Iv been playing pokemon lets go pikachu, diablo 3 and some games in the sega genasis collection.

Binged on Long Live the Queen all September, and am currently playing Splatoon 2 and Fallout 4

COD black ops 4, smite, and the second south park games is what I usually play lately

So, now it's a lot of 40K, AoS, KT, and Underworlds

Recently I have played Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Of course when i played the new smash it made me want to play the original smash for N64 as well for the nostalgia factor.

Life is strange, life is strange before the storm, oxenfree

Smash Ultimate and Tales of Berseria on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back