Fulltime Little?

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Say you would gifted the chance to be a full time or mostly full time little. Would you take it? I think I would. I won't mind helping out where needed. Like chores or even a small part time job. I'm at time point in my life since I feel like I have no true purpose I should at least be happy. Personally I believe I would want someone who would actually love me. I don't want an act. I want true love.

Probably not full time, or maybe I really don't know. I dream about it and wish it it, but I really don't know...maybe :D

Definitely not full-time. I enjoy too many adult activities. However, I would like to be a little or baby for a small period of time every so often.

So after sleeping and dreaming I would say not full-time either and agree with Denise, small period of time would suit me.

And I wouldn't want it to be an act either, would want someone that loves me for me (little side and all)

I can only imagine that being a full-time little would be FANTASTIC!!!! Unlike BabyDenise, I can't think of a single adult activity that I wouldn't be willing and almost enthusiastic to give up. I hate driving, I don't drink, bedroom activities have never had an appeal to me, adult television programing and movies aren't really that interesting I would much prefer childrens and family programing. I prefer food that kids like. I already live as much as a child as possible, when I'm not working 80% of the time or so I am in little mode.
I do have a husband that is well aware of my little side and supports me fully. However, he is not a caregiver, he will buy me toys, coloring books and anything else my little heart desires but he just treats me like me, not like a child, although I don't think he would treat a child much differently.

Being little is a treat, not a lifestyle.
I wouldnt give up my dreams, which are too big for little boys.

Yes, yes, and yes! My dream is to have my own house that is decorated for a little, not worry about money or job, and be little most of the time. Not that I'm lazy. Most of this would have to be out of my own effort. Unfortunately, it's a dream that is far away, and I'd rather not wait. :(

I certainly would welcome an experiment to dip my feet in it - maybe doing that for a week or a month. But I've never heard of anyone who legit did full time littling indefinitely.

I think I would be more open to being little part-time. I am very active at work, church, and have many friends in my adult life that I enjoy too much to leave behind. But I don't have to because I'm ABDL. That's the beauty of it! :cool:

I don't know about full time, Every year I go to teddy con, its 4 days of nothing but being little, after the con is over I literally drive home and decompress the whole way, I'm usually burnt out from little activities and just want to focus on adult stuff.

I have been a full time little for almost 3 years now and love every minute of it.

Reactions: abdlnz
I still have a hard time fully understanding the concept, to me it would not be a choice I'd consider satisfying me based on what I know of the concept and the story of Benjamin Button

I've been toying around with the idea of being "casually little" 24/7. Like embracing my little side and regularly doing things for it but not ignoring my adult side. For example even adult mode wearing cute clothes and using cute/little silverware without actually putting myself in the little headspace. I do have some more adult interests I wouldn't want to give up entirely so I don't really like the idea of being 100% treated little always, but indulging in it a lot sounds fun,

Fulltime little eh? I don't know if i'd go fulltime little, though my idea perfect life scenario is to find an SO who wouldn't mind me being a stay-at-home partner, ofc I'd take care of the house and get groceries and stuff like that, unless I can find a job that I can be stable at (Still looking, with my anxiety its a bit challenging though) But the extension off of that is, I'd really like to find an SO who would be an almost fulltime caretaker for me, or well, not 'fulltime' I don't want to give up being an adult completely, but I wouldn't mind being able to just be little whenever. Of course this is a pipe dream as no one would ever agree to a setup like that, and like everyone else I'll probably go get a boring 9 to 5 that I hate but have to work at to keep food on the table then fall in love with someone who is 'tolerant' of it but not wanting to participate and being little at all would be out of the window really. . . but I can dream can't I?

So I mean I guess the answer is, sort of? Being a fulltime little can be bad for your mental health, in the same way in petplay being in fulltime pet headspace is bad for you, so I'd say I'd probably like to do a bit of 'fulltime' little stuff, but only for a few days at a go, or somehow mix it into the day every day, but only for part of the day. I like the way BunnyAiden put it, something like being a casual little would be pretty cool imo.

Maybe for a day or two, but I don't think I'd really want to do it for an extended period of time. I'm more DL than AB, and I do enjoy playing a mommy role too, on occasion.

That said, maybe having a little day or little weekend with a mommy or daddy, where I would be only treated as a little, outside of some type of safe word, would be interesting.

Definitely

Reactions: abdlnz
Back