The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
After a long and very horrible fight with pneumonia that almost had me in the hospital, I am glad to say I'm back and better than ever. I'm sorry if my inactivity worried any of you. I'm glad to be back, and burning brighter than ever!
-fireband

Glad you're doing well and welcome back!
Being sick is no fun and it sounds like you were sick with way more than just the sniffles
*hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireband said:
After a long and very horrible fight with pneumonia that almost had me in the hospital, I am glad to say I'm back and better than ever. I'm sorry if my inactivity worried any of you. I'm glad to be back, and burning brighter than ever!
-fireband

I wondered where you were and hoped nothing bad had happened. I guess pneumonia is bad enough. I'm glad you're feeling better. I was gone for about a week as my daughter was visiting and kept very busy. It was a great week. Now it's a lonely week with her gone. Anyway, I'm glad you're back and feeling okay.

I got walking pneumonia in usmc bootcamp. And yeah, it sucks. Especially when you can't rest to recuperate. Glad you're feeling better.

Oh, and you now have the joy of being much more seceptable to getting it again. Yea..or not.

Hello Fireband,
Glad you're feeling better again :)

Back