Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bf incontinence

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemz View Post
    It worked out much better for me, I didn't wear a nappy and I wet the bed, but I convinced him it wasn't me we were both wet so I am able to keep it a secret a little bit longer I am to scared to tell him
    That's kind of a horrible thing to do to him honestly, making him worry about issues he might be having. You care about this person right? Imagine the situation was reverse, how would you feel if he left you thinking you were wetting at night?
    Last edited by rennecfox; 01-Nov-2018 at 00:05.

Hi Redeemz

I hope the last few days have been easier for you.

I realise that you may not want to hear this, but you need to be honest about your wetting issues with your boyfriend. Incontinence is a pain, but you can't hide it from him anymore. It's not healthy for you and it's not healthy for your relationship either, especially if your partner is starting to think that HE's wetting the bed rather than you.

I fully understand that this isn't an easy subject to bring up and you'll be scared about it. Being afraid is natural. But what's not natural is letting this fear overpower everything else in your life - the fear of your bedwetting should not overpower your love for your boyfriend. If it does, something is clearly out of balance.

You need to take a deep breath and face your fears. Reassure your boyfriend that he's not been having wetting issues, and you're sorry that you didn't tell him sooner. Then take responsibility for your accidents and wear some decent protection (diapers or thick pull-ups). It may suck but if you ask him to help you manage it, it may help your relationship rather than worsen it.

I say this as someone who is bladder incontinent and wears diapers 24/7 to manage this issue. I've had relationships in the past and my partners have been understanding for the most part. It really isn't that big a deal unless you make it one. if incontinence was the only health issue I had to deal with, I'd consider myself lucky.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
    Dinotopian2002