Wearing to class tomorrow

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So tomorrow is going to be very cold so I’ll be wearing flannel jeans. They are so think they could hide anything so I thought I may try wearing to class. I put a diaper into my backpack, and put my last abena on. I have one supper early class then a large break. I’m going to wear through class and change at the break.
I’m pulling out all the stops to make sure nothing wrong happens. Noisy keys in pocket, onsie, long jacket, compression shorts, and my flannel jeans.

I hope it all goes according to plan but I do know if I focus to much on it, people will be curious which can be trouble.

well to this my friend I say good luck to you as I wouldn't have the guts to wear in public or to school/college.

Thanks, I needed up taking off the diaper I was going to wear tomorrow as I wet it to much, making it very bulky and obvious. I’m going to put a fresh dry one on in the morning instead of wearing the one from tonight to class.
I had developed a bit of a rash that may actually stop me from wearing but I’ll see in the morning. I really need to practice better hygiene when wearing, I forget what staying soaked to long can do to the skin.

Last edited:
You should be fine. As long as you don't super soak it and leak or have a mess then nobody is gonna notice.
Only way I could see someone finding out with all the precautions you're taking is if they slap your bum, and I assume that's quite a rare occurrence so no worries there :p

Don't stress, good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup::biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

And I just posted too XD
Well, this is advice and a good lesson for for the next time then.
Make sure you're applying a decent barrier cream to keep rashes at bay and apply generous amounts of powder around the leg gathers to avoid any chafing around the legs, changing when needed and often is good too.

Jonnythepony said:
You should be fine. As long as you don't super soak it and leak or have a mess then nobody is gonna notice.
Only way I could see someone finding out with all the precautions you're taking is if they slap your bum, and I assume that's quite a rare occurrence so no worries there :p

Don't stress, good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup::biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

And I just posted too XD
Well, this is advice and a good lesson for for the next time then.
Make sure you're applying a decent barrier cream to keep rashes at bay and apply generous amounts of powder around the leg gathers to avoid any chafing around the legs, changing when needed and often is good too.

After looking at it, it was not as bad as I thought. I took off the diaper I had and put on normal underwear to let my skin air out. If it is looking better by tomorrow morning I’ll put on a fresh diaper before heading to class. Just got to see if this is something temporary irritation or going to last a awhile.

Might want to grab some ointment at some point then just in case/for later wearing as well :p

I would advise against this. I wore to college class once, worst idea. Almost got found out, people are nosey..
I was super careful as well. Just imagine if you got caught, you couldn't go back to that class again.

Jonnythepony said:
Might want to grab some ointment at some point then just in case/for later wearing as well :p
When class is over I’ll run out to the store and grab some. It one of those things I should have had but never did.

ThePhotographer said:
When class is over I’ll run out to the store and grab some. It one of those things I should have had but never did.

Good, and don't forget powder and a more proper zinc barrier cream. Desitin Maximum Strength works alright(the purple tube/tub).
These should definitely help you in the long run when wearing.

So far so good. I walked from my dorm to my first class. While wearing out in public luc may be a little stressful im kind of seeing it as a good thing. I’m getting used to my love for diapers, and learning to not be ashamed of it.
One thing though is I always feel like the part between the thighs and butt is always prominent because of how jeans fold back there naturally, I just need to be careful to make sure it doesn’t bunch up and stays flat. Also I’m stil dry, I don’t know if I’m at that stage of being wet in public yet. I’ll post an update after my classes are done today.

This sounds fun, but please please please, stay hygienic. Not just for your skin's sake but for your classmates/teachers too.

There is nothing worse then having to sit next to someone with poor hygiene in class. This ESPECIALLY applies to all of us who like to wear diapers. Being 'nose blind' to the smell of cold urine is nothing to be proud of.

If you wear at night, you should NOT wear that diaper to work/school the next day. Good hygiene would include; taking your night padding off and showering, powdering and wearing a brand new diaper.

On a scale of people noticing your pampered butt, people are much more likely to be looking if you smell like a public toilet.

If you know you already have some hygiene problems, then if you plan to wear diapers during the day, you'll need to hike up those habits pretty quick.

Sorry if this comes across as being harsh/rude, but it's very important you practice good hygiene for your health and the well-being of others around you.

TLDR: be clean, use powder, use deodorant. Shower after wearing at night.

Days going well. Being padded during class is kind of nice. It adds a nice cushion to the hard seats. My only problem is that I really need to pee. I did not put a spare diaper in my bag so if I wet I’ll need to head back to my room to change as I don’t want any smell from wearing to long. I got a few more classes left in the day so I’ll post an update at the end of the day.

Update: yah could not hold it any longer and had to release some of the pressure in my bladder luckily I made it to the end of my classes

Last update: got back to my dorm ok, changed and hopped into the shower. While it was kind of fun I’m probably not going to do it again for awhile, and that works out well since I’m now out of diapers.

Last edited:
ThePhotographer said:
So far so good. I walked from my dorm to my first class. While wearing out in public luc may be a little stressful im kind of seeing it as a good thing. I’m getting used to my love for diapers, and learning to not be ashamed of it.
One thing though is I always feel like the part between the thighs and butt is always prominent because of how jeans fold back there naturally, I just need to be careful to make sure it doesn’t bunch up and stays flat. Also I’m stil dry, I don’t know if I’m at that stage of being wet in public yet. I’ll post an update after my classes are done today.

Give it time, pretty soon you'll start getting surprised when noticing "Oh that's right, I'm wearing diapers right now!"

- - - Updated - - -

ThePhotographer said:
Days going well. Being padded during class is kind of nice. It adds a nice cushion to the hard seats. My only problem is that I really need to pee. I did not put a spare diaper in my bag so if I wet I’ll need to head back to my room to change as I don’t want any smell from wearing to long. I got a few more classes left in the day so I’ll post an update at the end of the day.

Update: yah could not hold it any longer and had to release some of the pressure in my bladder luckily I made it to the end of my classes

Last update: got back to my dorm ok, changed and hopped into the shower. While it was kind of fun I’m probably not going to do it again for awhile, and that works out well since I’m now out of diapers.

Padding is also nice come winter and those cold outdoor sitting surfaces :)

So you got to wet your diaper a little bit on your first outing? nice! It is possible for a guy to use a toilet (for #1) without removing your diaper, just so you know. But hey, if nature's calling and you're going to be able to change shortly, may as well just wet your diaper!

Yeah, wearing to class is pretty fun. Mondays and Thursdays is a bit unfortunate this semester, because it's 3 classes back to back to back with only 10 minute breaks in between, which is definitely NOT ideal for wearing to school haha.

Glad you got to try, I was never brave enough when I was in college.

bambinod said:
Give it time, pretty soon you'll start getting surprised when noticing "Oh that's right, I'm wearing diapers right now!"

- - - Updated - - -

Padding is also nice come winter and those cold outdoor sitting surfaces :)

So you got to wet your diaper a little bit on your first outing? nice! It is possible for a guy to use a toilet (for #1) without removing your diaper, just so you know. But hey, if nature's calling and you're going to be able to change shortly, may as well just wet your diaper!

I would like be to be at that point where diapers were like a normal pair of underwear for me, but I’m not able to do something like that right now. Maybe once I get out of the dorms and into a apartment. I will definitely wearing a lot more once I get the space to hide more than one pack of diapers.

Overall I think yesterday’s outing was very good for me. It showed that as long as I’m not obvious I can wear in public. If I layer correctly any crinkle sound can be hidden. Lastly, that I can wet in public as long as I don’t flood the diaper and I can change within a decent time frame.

Also for anyone worried about the hygiene issue, I fixed that. It was a issue of not enough soap. I always used soap but I was not using enough body soap for it to do it’s job at scrubbing more than just dirt off.

Thats good to hear.
As youre a student, I would invest in a good shower scrunchie/sponge. They'll absorb the soap so it doesnt just run down the drain. This saves you using a huge amount.
Also, buy your soap in larger quatities, Tj max sells 1 litre bottles of good body soap for about £4, which is pretty good.

Back