Found the best baby wipe scent

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, yesterday my girlfriend was at our local Walmart and she picked up a new 3 pack of wipes, there the wallmart parents choice "powder fresh" scent, while being change she opened up the new wipes and I immediately smelled the scent I've been looking for forever, these wipes have an absolutely awesome scent to them, just thought I would share that.

I found these too.. I totally agree, the pink package lol. Next time they were out so I got the yellow package which has an ok scent but not as good as the pink!
Additionally, the thickness is good too, substantial like the huggies ones, if you like those...but are tired of cucumber, tea and what not scent.
So ....great scent like pampers but with thickness of huggies and the price of Wallyworld.

I use the same ones too! The scent is great plus the wipes are large enough for big kids and they are slightly rough so they clean well without bunching up in your hand.

I can't use those...they break me out 'down below' and that's horrible. XD I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the scents, I just can't use them. (And it makes me a little sad.)

Back