WDDash

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I was at a Walmart today and found this brand and found out with some searching it's a Walmart diaper brand. I heard some good things about it and gave it a try.

They apparently sell "bedwetting diapers". I mean most good stuff is about Goodnites, but personally, I find that they aren't soft enough for my taste.

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. It was pretty soft on the interior albeit not very thick. The width is actually pretty great though! It's not very strechy, but it fit! It even has a cloth outer cover so it feels like real baby diapers!

If you're asking for my measurements...
144 lbs
29" waist
5' 9"

Hey, WDDash. I having nothing to say on this topic, but I wanted to say how much I love your avatar. As a Communications Manager, I continually have to educate people about the M-dash and N-dash, when to use them, and how they differ from the hyphen. Love it!

-RMS

So these are the pullups then, Parents Choice is just Walmarts private label brand. I believe these are made for them by First Quality at a plant in either Pa or Ga. The same company that makes Prevail adult stuff.
I have good luck with the stage 7 diapers but haven't tried the pullups for a few years. What do they have for graphics now?

Pretty unisex unfortunately. I see basic star prints. It actually does kinda look like a baby diaper!

If its prints you want- at a lesser cost than Goodnites- The target sleep pants have some things going on.
One of the most pastel, if you will, pull-up prints is the Family Dollar house brand. Similar fit to GN’s as theyre made on a KCC machine evidently.

As a side note: not the bedwetting pants, but the current Parent's Choice training pants with the PAW Patrol prints appear to be the same as Huggies Pull-Ups and manufactured by the same company, as they bear the ''KCWW'' copyright - Kimberly-Clark Worldwide.

Last edited:
Well thing about Goodnites is that they're kinda smooth but not really soft. Idk why I'm so obsessed with the texture of diapers but I am >.>

I use them sometimes, but I find their prices to not be so attractive compared to Goodnites, a pack of 15 Parents Choice bedwetting pants is sold for 12,99$ or 11,99$, while a pack of 20 Goodnites are sold around 17,99$ if on sale, or the better bang for the buck is actually the Goodnites box sold for 24,99$ for 34 Goodnites, price is much cheaper for the Goodnites, I don't exactly understand how they can sell their own brand at this price, its much expensive for each diaper in the pack. But price aside, I love them, they do an ok job, I would say they don't absorb as much as the Goodnites does, but they work really well, they leak sometimes much more than Goodnites, but I always wear them inside a cheap adult diaper so even if they leak, I'm protected.

Back