New Rearz Diapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So Rearz got rid of there black seduction diapers ..
only to replace them with Purple seductions ... Thoughts anyone ?

It turns out that nobody wants a black or leather diaper, unless they are into BDSL or something like that. A caregiver most definitely wouldn't like them. I can at least say that much. The purple color would be a bit less foreboding.

Black was fine , Heck why not go orange or blue or red or green or or .... but that is just me ,
not as gender neutral

guest said:
So Rearz got rid of there black seduction diapers ..
only to replace them with Purple seductions ... Thoughts anyone ?

FYI, a lot of black dyes are actually dark purple anyway. So they may have not actually even changed the color, just lightened it ;)

While I'm sure there's an interest in black diapers, I'd expect it's pretty niche and they don't sell very well. It probably took them this long to sell all of the initial run and this is a new run they are hoping sells better. It costs companies money to store inventory that doesn't sell, so even if something does eventually sell out, the longer it sat around waiting to be sold, the less they make overall on the production run. (even moreso if they're forced to lower the price to sell off remaining inventory, as Rearz's "clearance" section shows)

I also question Rearz's pricing though. When I order direct from SaveExpress, MyDiaper large cases (8 bags of 10) cost $86 plus shipping. (which from Germany to USA is considerable, roughly the same price as the product, about $85) But SaveExpress sells by the bag, with NO actual case discounts, so each bag is $10.75, or $21.50 shipped. Look at what Rearz says on their clearance page: "MSRP: US$23.15, clearance price $21.61" (plust shipping) haha, no, nice try. SaveExpress is the actual MyDiaper manufacturer selling retail to customers, their price is the definition of "MSRP". (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) Marking up claimed MSRP from $10.75 to $23.15 is pretty outrageous. Considering how much shipping gets marked up for retail, my getting a bag shipped for $21.50 would even shame $23 if shipping were included, which it's not. Rearz shipping to me here is just as bad as from Germany for some reason, $86 for 2 "cases" (8 bags)

So while I like their products, (particularly safari and inspire) their prices are high, and not very honest for their off-brand. It's cheaper for me to buy direct from Germany and ship them fedex, and that's sad. (they arrive just as fast from Germany too!!) But with the inflated MSRP numbers on their web site, you wouldn't know that unless you tried to order from SaveExpress yourself. But this is probably why they've had to put them on "clearance", they weren't selling well with their prices so highly marked up.

You don’t have a pic you could post do you?

When I wore the Black Fabines with the white tapes my wife asked if they were Satans nappies and those pleather uh furthest thing from a cute nappy IMO.

I love purple, so I'm very excited to try them

That looks alright. I'm gonna miss the all black but it's not the worst looking replacement >u<

I loved the looks of the all black infact its the only abdl diaper ive tryed just becuse they looked more manly so i wish they would keep them. The new ones i think would look good on a women but like all the other abdl diapers i think men in them looks odd

Reactions: Miccheck
Maybe with the black ones you were supposed to wear a tuxedo t-shirt and be formal 😜. I do like the purples ones though.

TonkaToy said:
Maybe with the black ones you were supposed to wear a tuxedo t-shirt and be formal &#55357;&#56860;. I do like the purples ones though.

They really needed to use black tapes though - the all-black diaper with all-white tapes really looked odd IMO. The tapes stuck out like a sore thumb, as the saying goes.

I was at the realease, and i have to admit its a beautiful shade of purple. Although I have yet to try it it is similar to other seduction but with clear tapes.

Well...maybe if they sell well, they'll bring in other colors or reintroduce the black with the clear tapes instead of white ones?

• Love
HemoGol said:
I was at the realease, and i have to admit its a beautiful shade of purple..

At the release? What did that entail? Was it in an online stream or something?

Wow that violet is loud!

HemoGol said:
I was at the realease, and i have to admit its a beautiful shade of purple. Although I have yet to try it it is similar to other seduction but with clear tapes.

ah good, clear tapes will definitely be better than white!

- - - Updated - - -

Argent said:
Wow that violet is loud!

lol, yes that it is. Id advise against wearing just a white t-shirt, everyone'll see any of that diaper that sticks up out the back of your pants/shorts, it'll show right through!

I just ordered a case! So far i haven't been disappointed with the quality of any Rearz product.

Back