I LOVE This Soooo Much

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would never have the guts to put these in my home, but I adore things like this--things that put something explosive out in the open, but would only be explosive if someone recognized what it was. And how would that person know what this was? Such a conundrum.

It would be so cool to have this just sitting on the couch, looking so innocuous, when someone walks in and … you can just tell they know that design from somewhere …

Abena M4 Pillow.jpg

-RMS

Last edited:
GOOD CATCH!!!
OH SNAP! Abena Abri Form X Plus M-4's. Who wudda thunk a Diaper Pillow where is Lindell now huh? try the diaper pillow the pillow that makes you dry and gives you a good nights sleep!:detective1::claps::SHOCKED:

But wait, it gets better. How would you feel about wearing one of these out and about?

-RMS

RMS401 said:
But wait, it gets better. How would you feel about wearing one of these out and about?

-RMS

Maybe as Pajamas not for regular clothes Crikey!!!!!!:SHOCKED::scratchchin:

Don't forget about this one. Abena isn't afraid to expose their brand to the public:

attachment.php

I don't think very many people would be so bold as to wear a shirt with an Abena pattern on it, I know some people would, I just dont think there would be many, I certainly wouldnt lol.

I like that pattern. I may get both. ��

- - - Updated - - -

Now that pattern is obscure enough to be meaningless to 99% of people. And the ones that get it.. I probably WANT to know.
It's sort of like naming your cat Maomolin. Anybody that gets it is probably a potential friend

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Don't forget about this one. Abena isn't afraid to expose their brand to the public:

attachment.php
I wonder which Forza that shot was taken in. Looks really good though.
And here's a BMW M4, dressed as an Abena M4:
QVKeLlG.jpg

Always thought the Abena stripes looked like racing stripes, looks good on certain cars :biggrin:

I'd never wear a store brand adult diaper or even medical one. Printed AB/DL diapers only!

xpluswearer said:
Maybe as Pajamas not for regular clothes Crikey!!!!!!:SHOCKED::scratchchin:

ESPF is right. That pattern won't mean anything to 99% of the population. And if someone does know what it means … well, you may have a new friend. Just a guess, but here in the States I'm betting that 90% of Abena's customers are at least ABDL aware.

I could get and wear one of those shirts and my own wife (who is NOT ABDL friendly) wouldn't know that it had anything to do with my hobby. Heck, I might just do that. It would be a GREAT way to ID "our kind" in public.

-RMS

Last edited:
RMS401 said:
ESPF is right. That pattern won't mean anything to 99% of the population. And if someone does know what it means … well, you may have a new friend. Just a guess, but here in the States I'm betting that 90% of Abena's customers are at least ABDL aware.

I could get and wear one of those shirts and my own wife (who is NOT ABDL friendly) wouldn't know that it had anything to do with my hobby. Heck, I might just do that. It would be a GREAT way to ID "our kind" in public.

-RMS
with today's tech loving society with those smart phones all someone would have to do is put in M4 into the subject line and poof comes up a M4 Diaper. Bad enough I have to wear one for my bladder issue then to wear a diaper looking shirt uh no thanks. First you have to sort through the gun ones but eventually it will show up. I am just saying be careful exhibiting unique designed clothing that you would not want to be exposed you never know whom may be in public like you are that may know what that design is really and could be someone whom you work with or for. Just do now want that kind of exposure you know.

xpluswearer said:
with today's tech loving society with those smart phones all someone would have to do is put in M4 into the subject line and poof comes up a M4 Diaper. Bad enough I have to wear one for my bladder issue then to wear a diaper looking shirt uh no thanks. First you have to sort through the gun ones but eventually it will show up. I am just saying be careful exhibiting unique designed clothing that you would not want to be exposed you never know whom may be in public like you are that may know what that design is really and could be someone whom you work with or for. Just do now want that kind of exposure you know.

I don't know, XPlus. I got to page 11 in a Google search and saw no mention of the Abena M4. Guns, boats, and even hardware at Home Depot, sure, but not a single mention of a diaper. I honestly think it would be perfectly safe … except for those who already know and who recognize the design.

-RMS

Yeah, searching M4 will not do anything but bring up firearms and explosives. Nobody will ever find out unless they wear diapers or are a caregiver of a sort.

This can't be real right? RIGHT?

RMS401 said:

I'm not so sure... relatives of someone that's IC might recognize it, as would anyone that has worked in a nursing home etc where those diaper are used. (and yes I'll acknowledge most nursing homes wouldn't be using that high of a quality diaper, but still)

I think it'd be a stretch to assume the average person that recognizes the pattern even knows what ABDL is.

bambinod said:
I'm not so sure... relatives of someone that's IC might recognize it, as would anyone that has worked in a nursing home etc where those diaper are used. (and yes I'll acknowledge most nursing homes wouldn't be using that high of a quality diaper, but still)

I think it'd be a stretch to assume the average person that recognizes the pattern even knows what ABDL is.
Anyone whom has watched the Jerry Springer show surely does. Plus whom has watched those alternative extreme lifestyles shows the one where someone eats diapers or drinks gasoline. Or the show that one is a adult baby! Or watch Youtube also.

Back