Paci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmac

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I got my “little for big” pacifier today. It is amazing I am SO EXCITED. I’ll give. A full review after I get some little time with it and my pull up. 24/7 pull ups with extenders are working great. And the sucker is amazing. Just like a babies only bigger

I have a gen 1 and a gen 2 LFB pacifier, I like the gen 2 better. The shield is nice and big and the bulb is the perfect size.

Never thought I'd use a pacifier but gave it a try and really love it. Get a sound sleep wearing a nappy with my binky.

I received my "little for big" pacifier today in blue and I love it, couldn't be more pleased. The bigger shield is fantastic I would highly recommend to anybody in the market for an adult pacifier.

I’d love to try one of these! I can see them on Amazon UK, is there anyway of knowing if it’s a gen1 or gen2?

philly123 said:
I’d love to try one of these! I can see them on Amazon UK, is there anyway of knowing if it’s a gen1 or gen2?
I’ve just looked again and found the gen2 now on amazon!

If you find that the nipple "collapses" too much, just carefully create a vent hole to allow the paci to breathe. I made mine with a push pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back