• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, My Name is LJ. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJohnny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello! My name's LJ; short for Little Johnny, and too short to be a username! =P

I've been on here before, then off, then on again, off again, and so on and so forth; seems to be in tandem with my binge/purge cycles. Hate that. Guess I kinda have some guilt/shame issues with being the way I am; still working towards accepting it I suppose. At least the purges have gotten less extreme; used to be I'd feel so bad about it that I'd just get rid of everything, but I didn't have much back then; I pretty much have a whole wardrobe now that I've invested too much money in to throw away, so whenever I end up purging I just box everything up and put it in the garage until I feel like I need to regress again.

I feel like friggin' Dexter sometimes, only instead of being a serial killer, I'm just a freak of nature. Seems to be the same kind of pattern as a serial killer though. I don't like doing it, and I don't want to do it...but I have to do it. I'll be fine for a while, but slowly I become more and more restless, irritable and frustrated with life, desperately wanting a way to release it, and I feel that all to familiar need stirring inside me again....Tonight's the night, lmao.

JUST like Dexter. XD

Anyhoo...returned today mostly out of desire to speak to others who might be able to understand or relate more, specifically in regards to my Mommy and I's relationship. We've been seeing each other for a few months or so now. She's pretty cool haha; 56 years old, but acts like she's 21; smart, funny (sometimes in a twisted way haha), sarcastic, talks a lot, drives a bright red sports car. Looks like she's closer to 40 than 60 haha. We haven't actually done much of anything Mommy/Baby wise yet, aside from her giving a friend of hers permission to spank me for shooting spitballs at him in a restaurant lol; used a wooden hairbrush; couldn't hardly sit down for a week; I was a blubbering mess afterwards but Mommy was there the whole time and she counseled me afterwards; cuddled a bit. That was probably the most maternal love I felt from her; I was pretty far regressed at the time though; hadn't been spanked in over a decade lol.

But yeah...thinking I want to take the next step with her, but I'm not really sure how to go about talking to her about it, but I'm worried if I don't, the relationship would end up getting dissolved. =/

Anyhoo...thanks for listening to me ramble, and happy to be back. =)

--LJ

Hello LJ and welcome to the group.

Very interesting introduction.

Egor

Thanks. =)

Hello LJ 🐈
Welcome to the group

Hi there; thanks for the warm welcome. =)

Welcome!

(Eeesh, I know all about that binge/purge cycle...)

Thanks; and indeed; sucks ass. Really just need to start feeling more comfortable with myself and accept things for the way they are.

Yeah, do it now. It took me way too long.

:iagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back