Northshore new product November! :DDD

Northshore Supreme,MegaMax,ABU Simple Ultra
aa43bfd033c13363fe53720d6273118a.jpg

2518815435209f52d7aabe9616120fbf.jpg

Tape comparison MegaMax vs ABU Simple Ultra
4fcab3d1e2a0755f98d943e10be17ccb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those look to be uncommonly wide tapes

how do they compare by weight? (simple vs mm)

im wearing a large right now

bambinod said:
those look to be uncommonly wide tapes

how do they compare by weight? (simple vs mm)

The tapes aren’t abnormally wide in my opinion.
As far as weight I’d say that it’s very tough to tell the difference between the MegaMax and Simple Ultra without opening one up. Look, feel, weight, and so far performance is very very close to identical.

They do have that dry 24/7 look to them, cant wait to get them tomorrow, the anticipation is killing me.

I'll just have to wait and see how they compare to the ABU SDKs. The linings look exactly the same, and so do the wings on the center panels.

will get my sample this coming sat cant wait size wise how are they running in the old northshore i had to get the large to get the rise to keep from peeing over the top when aides forgot to help me get pointed down

Honeywell6180 said:
I'll just have to wait and see how they compare to the ABU SDKs. The linings look exactly the same, and so do the wings on the center panels.

Way outperforms the SDK’s. These aren’t even in the same category!!

squishypants said:
The tapes aren’t abnormally wide in my opinion.
As far as weight I’d say that it’s very tough to tell the difference between the MegaMax and Simple Ultra without opening one up. Look, feel, weight, and so far performance is very very close to identical.

The NorthShore MegaMax tapes are 5cm wide, wider than most.

Ordered some yesterday, really happy to be able to try them in a size that fits me. (small)

Can't wait to see how they work, thank you :)

NorthShoreAdam said:
The NorthShore MegaMax tapes are 5cm wide, wider than most.

That's a nice improvement.

Something I've wondered about considering tapes - do those come on a continuous sideways roll and the machine cuts them to width before attaching them down, (giving the user the ability to make them any width) or do they come on a pre-cut strip?

Oh just saw this. I am SO ordering a package or two. It really sucked when Crinklz reduced their sap content, they used to work perfect for my heavy wetting and side sleeping, but now leak at least once or twic a week. I'm really looking forward to again getting a diaper which won't leak on me overnight.

bambinod said:
That's a nice improvement.

Something I've wondered about considering tapes - do those come on a continuous sideways roll and the machine cuts them to width before attaching them down, (giving the user the ability to make them any width) or do they come on a pre-cut strip?

Usually rolls. Most do have flexibility to adjust on the fly...although every adjustment is an added cost and complexity that slows down the process and can lead to errors and rework so many just say they won't do it.

In looking at the picture comparisons. I wish the padding came closer to the waistband in the front and back like the ABU Ultra does.

Got my samples today i hope they have alot of sap. (A diaper that swells is a diaper that works)

I ordered mine yesterday but won't get them till Wednesday. I have high hopes for these. I have not tried the ABU Simple Ultra but I saw the picture comparison between them and the MegaMax. Untill I actually have them in hand it is really hard to know for sure. As I mention in a previous post, I was concerned that the picture showed so much plastic above the padding but I am still excited to try these. I appreciate Adam for his willingness to listen to us in regards to making improvements. I think I might just become a dedicated NorthShore Customer.

jaredmartin said:
In looking at the picture comparisons. I wish the padding came closer to the waistband in the front and back like the ABU Ultra does.

I agree with this.

Can anyone tell me how crinkly they are?

My order came today and I am NOT disappointed!! The fit is right on. Might be my go to home diaper. A tad louder than I thought they would be, but oh well. Awesome job northshore!!!

Cubsfan said:
My order came today and I am NOT disappointed!! The fit is right on. Might be my go to home diaper. A tad louder than I thought they would be, but oh well. Awesome job northshore!!!

Great, glad to hear they're a good fit for you!

cant wait for my sample to get here sat all this good talk about them has me hoping for good fit for me also

Back