Northshore new product November! :DDD

Sounds like one i would like to get my hands on also.

I'm not mad for crazy high capacity diapers but it's a good price and I like their products. I'm sure I'll go for at least a bag to test.

I hope the shell is comparable to ABU and the padding doesn’t break up like the Betterdry does. Don’t get me wrong Betterdry is an amazing diaper and I can wear them for 8+ hours but when I am working the padding does start to separate even with a onesie on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize the renderings aren't always accurate, but I noticed a couple things and was wondering:
1. Does this diaper have a landing zone and second chance tapes?
2. Will it have "Northshore" printed along the sides?

Dork said:
I realize the renderings aren't always accurate, but I noticed a couple things and was wondering:
1. Does this diaper have a landing zone and second chance tapes?
2. Will it have "Northshore" printed along the sides?

Yes to landing zone...No to second chance tapes. The tapes are big and very strong. You can adjust anywhere on the landing zone.

Yes, the MegaMax have NorthShore logos on the sides. For most people they won't be visible from the front or back. We intended them to be more like watermarks, but they came out darker than expected in the first printing. Future printings will have them lighter as planned.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes to landing zone...No to second chance tapes. The tapes are big and very strong. You can adjust anywhere on the landing zone.

Yes, the MegaMax have NorthShore logos on the sides. For most people they won't be visible from the front or back. We intended them to be more like watermarks, but they came out darker than expected in the first printing. Future printings will have them lighter as planned.

Compared to your other premium products how does the plastic compare and with the padding hold up under the stress of the capacity?

squishypants said:
Compared to your other premium products how does the plastic compare and with the padding hold up under the stress of the capacity?

The MegaMax plastic shell is actually a fair bit thicker than Supreme. We belive the padding holds us quite well but we have not been able to test a wide variety of situations yet. We'd appreciate any feedback as you try them out so we can work to make them even better in the future.

Thx!

Will you guys offer free samples of these?

NorthShoreAdam said:
The MegaMax plastic shell is actually a fair bit thicker than Supreme. We belive the padding holds us quite well but we have not been able to test a wide variety of situations yet. We'd appreciate any feedback as you try them out so we can work to make them even better in the future.

Thx!

I will be testing these just like I did the ABU simple ultra/PeekABU. I will definitely give you feedback as soon as I get my hands on some. Maybe even do my first video review who knows!!

Uggu said:
Will you guys offer free samples of these?

Yes. Looks like they may be available later this week. Crossing our fingers...

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes. Looks like they may be available later this week. Crossing our fingers...

I will be keeping an eye out.

I am very curious about these, I wonder if we can get a sneak peak of medium and larges with measurements. One of my biggest gripes is the size difference between say a north shore supreme medium and a abu simple medium. It would be nice to have them so we can compare the new size mediums so we aren’t ordering blind. I may sound like a stickler but NS mediums don’t fit, but the larges are to big.

pampers4U said:
I am very curious about these, I wonder if we can get a sneak peak of medium and larges with measurements. One of my biggest gripes is the size difference between say a north shore supreme medium and a abu simple medium. It would be nice to have them so we can compare the new size mediums so we aren’t ordering blind. I may sound like a stickler but NS mediums don’t fit, but the larges are to big.

The medium MegaMax should be a good fit for people in your situation as it is larger than the Supreme Medium. Feel free to contact customer service for a sample and we'll send when available.

So what is the rough size range for these? I usually wear my overnight diapers a little loose, aiming for a 42" waist - do I need L or XL? (I'm pretty much in the middle of fit on say, Safari)

bambinod said:
So what is the rough size range for these? I usually wear my overnight diapers a little loose, aiming for a 42" waist - do I need L or XL? (I'm pretty much in the middle of fit on say, Safari)

Sounds like you'd prefer size large. Note MegaMax doesn't come in size XL at this point. Just Small, Medium and Large. Sizing is pretty similar to Dry 24/7 sizes.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Sounds like you'd prefer size large. Note MegaMax doesn't come in size XL at this point. Just Small, Medium and Large. Sizing is pretty similar to Dry 24/7 sizes.
Perfect comparison, thanks Adam

NorthShoreAdam said:

great, thanks, looking forward to trying them! med 247's are too small, large are a little baggy but livable.

cant wait for these to come in if i am understanding the write up on these a few of the ideas i had are in this new diaper not blowing my horn or how ever that saying goes i am sure i am not the only one that had the same ideas it would take more than 1 or 2 people to say the same thing for a company to step out on a limb and make changes to a product that is all ready a great one keep up the great work adam and the gang at northshore love you guys such great people to work with

dwayne said:
cant wait for these to come in if i am understanding the write up on these a few of the ideas i had are in this new diaper not blowing my horn or how ever that saying goes i am sure i am not the only one that had the same ideas it would take more than 1 or 2 people to say the same thing for a company to step out on a limb and make changes to a product that is all ready a great one keep up the great work adam and the gang at northshore love you guys such great people to work with

Maybe we should've called it the MegaDwayne instead of MegaMax...:cool:

Shipment is actually scheduled to arrive tomorrow. We'll keep you posted.

Like, it's possible we could start ordering cases tomorrow or Thursday?

Back