Northshore new product November! :DDD

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Super excited to see more diapers to fit smaller people as there are so little options for people that need size small.

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-megamax-briefs.html

Description:
With a near limitless absorbency and quick wicking core, NorthShore MegaMax Briefs are the total package when it comes to protection. Starting on the inside, the extra-wide and extra-long absorbent core compares to other diapers with a 6500ml capacity- that's almost 2 gallons of liquid! The extra-large core also provides excellent coverage in the front and rear even for side sleepers. Tall stand-up leak guards, leg cuffs, and waistband elastics protect against leaks from the leg openings as well as around the waist.

The smooth poly plastic exterior is strong and durable to resist sagging and odors even at max capacity. Large, heavy-duty tape tabs are refastenable with a full landing zone to hold tabs securely in place. Improved sizing allows for a better fit and leak protection for those with more unique body shapes.

Features Include:
Massive Absorbency and Wicking Ability
Save money, reduce changes and the & need for boosters with the almost endless capacity of MegaMax.

Refastenable Tabs with Full Landing Zone
Large, heavy-duty, refastenable tape tabs with full landing zone to hold firm at full capacity.

Improved Sizing & Comfort
Unique right-sized briefs fit better and prevent leaks for wider range of body shapes. Strong elastic in front & rear waistbands.

Extra-Wide, Extra-Long Absorbent Core
Maximum coverage in front and rear day and night, even for side sleepers.

Smooth and Strong Backsheet
Smooth poly plastic exterior resists sagging and odors even at full capacity.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Squeeeee! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. Wait, let me see if I'm dreaming. Ouch! Nope, not dreaming. Ohmygod. This is going to be amazing. Come on, November!

-RMS

Northshore is my favorite shop. Always make the best products, the best prices, and sizes. I cannot wait to check these out, HOPEFULLY they might try to get Crinklz to make a size small >.>

This looks and sounds AWESOME AND AMAZING!
Northshore just keeps getting better and better! :claps:
I hope it's decently thick and cushy as well, but I'm sure if it's not as thick as I'm hoping it will still be awesome. :biggrin:

This sounds like what might make me switch from cloth to disposables.
This sounds as if it's the diaper of my most wonderful dreams!
I hope it's cheap enough. Price-wise, of course. It sounds awesome! :worshippy:

I’ll most definitely try them out as I love NorthShore I order all my diapers from them. I used the Supreme Diapers as my everyday diapers until I found Crinklz and ABU. I hope the new mega diaper has a higher rise in front and back compared to the Supremes.

I wanted to like ABU but their sizing is very WEIRD and the position of the tapes on smaller sizes is really bad. Other thing is that the SAP is super loose for some reason once wet it just all moves around. Other brands dont seem to do that and the sap just stays in 1 spot better. just my experience

I hope they are not stiff like the supreme diapers. I like it to feel like comfdry softness.

As a side sleeper, this interests me.

I can certainly hope these aren't thinned out like the Peek-A-Bus are. The are rated at the same capacity as the ABU product, so it makes me wonder. But if they have the same characteristics as the North Shore Supremes, with the longer center panel and less plastic waste, as well as the nicer smooth plastic backing, I am definitely interested. ABUniverse definitely needs some competition.

yesss i hope it has a little more higher waist than supreme, but if not its still amazing since supreme is so good

When are the new colored diapers coming out?

kraken98 said:
yesss i hope it has a little more higher waist than supreme, but if not its still amazing since supreme is so good

I see a flaw in the description in the diaper advertising - Please look at the second small photo under the diaper and it shows Large with a capacity of 48 ounces then you see in the writing of 2 gallons well lets see my Michigan math shows that to be 128 PLUS 128=256 ounces a 208 ounce difference

- - - Updated - - -

I let alex on Northshore chat service know also so they are giving out right information also

I love everything I'm seeing about these. Will definitely be ordering some of to try out. If they're up to the same quality as other Northshore products I know I will not be disappointed.

Wow - cant wait to try, good work Northshore, your filling the "American void" for medical briefs.

pampers4U said:
Wow - cant wait to try, good work Northshore, your filling the "American void" for medical briefs.
Hate to be a buzz killer sorry I looked and they are being made in Peoples Republic of China.:eek!:

American void is referred to american company offered diapers. I think ABU is also an american company and not a Europe company. Im sure pretty much every diaper company orders manufacturing in China or France somewhere.

kraken98 said:
American void is referred to american company offered diapers. I think ABU is also an american company and not a Europe company. Im sure pretty much every diaper company orders manufacturing in China or France somewhere.
Kinda like Krappy Clark company in Neenah Wisconsin huh? American company ( DEPENDS) whom outsources diaper manufacturing to Mexico huh?
Guess Making Americans Dry Again comes at a cost to its workforce those whom like MAKING things huh?
Sickens me that they claim themselves to be a American company they may as well move to Mexico City and get lost.
What gets my diaper wet is the fact that you have people saying oh we have more jobs open than workers HORSEHOCKEY!!!!! we have 100 million out of work Americans get with reality! and the real unemployment rate is around 20 percent wish folks would stop using fuzzy math!

The "2 gallon" (6500mL) rating is the standard test where they dunk the whole diaper in salt water and weigh it afterwards. It's not the real capacity, but you can rank it against other products that way.

As far as I know, Peek ABUs are the only other 6500mL class diaper on the market, which makes me wonder if these are from the same production line.

Tungsten said:
The "2 gallon" (6500mL) rating is the standard test where they dunk the whole diaper in salt water and weigh it afterwards. It's not the real capacity, but you can rank it against other products that way.

As far as I know, Peek ABUs are the only other 6500mL class diaper on the market, which makes me wonder if these are from the same production line.

If someone tells me 2 gallons it dang well better hold 2 gallons or its false advertising.
Its like Toyota saying your Prius gets 50 MPG and it gets 30 that is false advertising.
Adam is on it after I alerted him to the discrepancy on the advertising on the website.
If someone from Bureau of Weights & Measures were to ever check that out and finds the difference Northshore would get a audit and if one item fails they get shut down and fined until they are fixed..
One who advertises better be ready to be checked on the claims in the advertising.
The law does not mess around.

Back