Thread: DnB music...

Default DnB music...

Anyone else like it , I've started to get into it and wondered if anyone here would have any suggestions

I've got LOADS of it. Although there are many different types of DnB, it's kinda hard to say where to start. For example, you've got Liquid Funk, which is my favorite, which is the more uptempo, happier kind of DnB, and you've got stuff like Dieselboy (not sure exactly the name of the genre, but it's very dark and heavy, sort of like the heavy metal of DnB).

I would highly recommend Hospital Records to start. I've been folowing them for a few years now, and have a huge collection of their stuff. My favorite artists on Hospital right now are Cyantific, Danny Byrd and Mistabishi. Hospital also does a bi-weekly podcast where you can hear all kinds of DnB and find new artists. On the other hand, I would recommend Dieselboy's Substance D album, which is very dark and heavy.

Of course there's plenty of other DnB out there. I'd check out Dogs on Acid which specializes in DnB, if you want find some stuff. Enjoy!

Thanks for the help...the only stuff i have heard so far is Pendulum

Oh Pendulum are absolute beast, what about The Prodigy they do a bit, but my favorite right now is YouTube - Unknown Error - Shadows RMX

only thing...i cant listen to dnb and drive...my foot gets alil too happy...

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    Oh Pendulum are absolute beast, what about The Prodigy they do a bit, but my favorite right now is YouTube - Unknown Error - Shadows RMX
    Pendulum *used* to be good DnB, before they got famous. They played a lot of shows here in Australia and they were awesome. Seems like some artists lose a lot of style with fame.