What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

MajesticHamster

Padded Princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like to wear a dress, either
short or long. Any dress will do.
That and a cloth diaper.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks, sport1 and 5 others
My mommy dresses me in anything pink and pretty. I only wear Rearz princess pink diapers. I have some cute pink onesies and a hello kitty diaper cover. when Mommy wants me to be super cute I have some frilly rhumba bum diaper covers and frilly babydolls. mommy just bought me a super frilly satin pink babydoll but it hasnt came in the mail yet. I love it when my bum is squishie and my dress is swishy. :D

• Love
Reactions: sissyprincess2390, Pamperman, BabyKillerChurchie and 13 others
I don't have any little clothes so I just wear nightgowns, My Little Pony shirts, or my Hello Kitty shirt. If it's really cold I also have a Rainbow Dash one piece footie.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I'd like the dress and wig in the photo, but I just wear a corduroy jumper, sweater, tights, diaper and Mary Jane shoes. All sissies need to have their ears pierced. Earrings are cool!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Phoebe, Safari and 4 others
I really like my school girl outfits from Lands-End. I mean, I'm also really into school play, soooooo >.>

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY, Pamperman, Angelapinks and 3 others
TonkaToy said:
My mommy dresses me in anything pink and pretty. I only wear Rearz princess pink diapers. I have some cute pink onesies and a hello kitty diaper cover. when Mommy wants me to be super cute I have some frilly rhumba bum diaper covers and frilly babydolls. mommy just bought me a super frilly satin pink babydoll but it hasnt came in the mail yet. I love it when my bum is squishie and my dress is swishy. :D
That sounds super comfy and cute. I love swishy dresses too. 😊

Seasonedcitizen said:
All sissies need to have their ears pierced. Earrings are cool!
I've thought about getting my ears pierced but I'm afraid of needles. I would love to wear some cute earrings though.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Phoebe and rdadvb59
There are lots of super cute clip on earrings on amazon just a quick click away 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Safari and mommysgirlthing
Doubled up bulky diapers in noisy plastic ruffled panty covers - LOCKED ON of course and showing more than hiding under
a short hemmed dress with puffy sleeves peter pan collar that locks at the back to prevent removal.
Add Mary Janes - thumbless mittens and reins good for a walk around the park - skipping the LOO my darling little !

Reactions: Phoebe, Safari, chrischrischris and 6 others
Fellie said:
That sounds super comfy and cute. I love swishy dresses too. 😊

I've thought about getting my ears pierced but I'm afraid of needles. I would love to wear some cute earrings though.
You just feel a pin prick when they use the piercing gun. I used to wear clip on earrings but pierced ears reminds me of my feminine side. I used to wear tiny studs when I wasn't dressed as a girl.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Safari and chrischrischris
Shorts—jean, female—shortalls, overalls and the like. I just like the way shorts fit over a diaper, and how it'll peek out of the pant leg when wet, or if it's just plain bulky. That and how it hugs that section of my body. Love the feeling.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Safari and rdadvb59
I love to wear my pink ballerina leotard/tutu and white tights over a nappy.

• Love
Reactions: Pinksissygirl, Mal8, Angelapinks and 4 others
Once when i went to japan, manage to bought bra but male version(just wanted to see how it feels) and slept with goodnite. May try it in night gown next time in japan again.

I love short little satin dresses for the feel and prettiness and short so my nappy shows

• Love
Reactions: abjohn, Safari, 2229Alli and 1 other person
Not too much for me in the way of sissy styled clothing during the day. But at night I wear a nightgown set I picked up from Kohl's or my Princess Pink footie pajamas with a thick diapy at night just to really get me into little/sissy space.

Reactions: rdadvb59
Cute dresses and skirts for me, not too much sissy and more just TG/Little Girl though.

My pastel pink dress for sure

Reactions: rdadvb59
I like to wear diaper with double-satin bra and school girl plaid skirt. Sometimes I'll add a bulky see-through knit sweater and Mary Jane shoes with short white socks.
Wish I could grow long hair - tried three perms last year but found that my hair is thick enough to hold a curl.
Wigs don't look good on me.

Reactions: Phoebe, chrischrischris, 2229Alli and 1 other person
White silky baby doll nightie, diaper and cute socks.

Reactions: Phoebe, chrischrischris and rdadvb59
Rhumba panties over my diaper

Reactions: chrischrischris, 2229Alli and rdadvb59
Back