• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonkaToy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi everyone. My name is TonkaToy. no this is not my given name although my parents were hippies so it very well could have been. I have been a Diaper Lover for just a few months now and still unsure if it may one day evolve into age play. I work heavy civil construction and I work away from my home for 3 weeks of every month so when I fly home it is definately my safe place to be me and get rid of stress. my days at home are spent with my family and my completely supportive wife. I found this site from forums on fetlife and when I read some of the forum threads here I knew this was the place for me to be me.

Life is a journey,not a destination.

Hi and welcome TonkaToy! I used to have a metal Tonka dump truck when I was younger. None of this plastic stuff. I see you're already quite active here. Awesome! I look forward to more of your posts.

Hello Tonka 🐈
Welcome to the group

Hi All, I am TonkaToys Mommy and Wife :) Just learning my way around the site and reading some great informative stuff!

Hi Tonka, and Tonkasmommy, and welcome! Good to see people with supportive SOs in here!

And yeah, I had a metal tonka truck or two as a kid, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back