Experience of adding to my stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearcub20

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have a stash I keep in my home-office in one of those deep pilot cases. It has a combination lock on it, and as there's only me and wifey here, my stash is safe. She knows I'm a little, and plays along most of the time but doesn't fully commit to it, so I don't rub her nose in it. In the pilot case, I keep one or two dipes, along with two plastic bags. One contains things that go in me, like lube shooters and my plug, and one with things that go near my mouth, paci, bottle, that sort of thing.
One of the things that keeps me in little space is keeping myself hairless, and yesterday, I treated myself to a waxing kit. I've watched countless videos on You Tube and it looks really easy to do. So I had a free morning, and got stuck in to it today. I'd allowed hair there to grow quite a bit and trimmed it back a little whilst the wax was warming up.
I took a little wooden spatula that came with the kit and applied it. Good - it isn't too hot. I then applied the paper pad that also came with the kit and yanked. OMFG!!! What have I done? I took a layer of skin off with most of the hair and began to bleed ever so slightly. I soldiered on until I could take no more. By now, there was this sticky runny wax all over the bedroom floor, and I my eyes were stinging with the perspiration as I was covered in sweat. I couldn't get the remnants of this goo off me and had to resort to massaging baby oil into the affected areas whilst standing in the shower, before soaping it all off, and finishing the job with a razor.
Lessons learned? Get a different wax. I used the soft type and I'm going to try the hard wax type in a few weeks time. It'll be much easier to manage. Do it in smaller stages. I was trying to do too large an area at any one time. Keep the skin taught, I didn't and I think that's what caused the upper dermal layer to be pulled free.
After showering, I used the soothing cream that came with the kit. That was no problem. I loved that bit.
My desire to be little, but being the adult driving that at the same time, wasn't the best experience I've had, and I'm sure theres a blood-speckled paper towel with most of my scrotum on it, secreted in the bottom of the non-recyclable waste bag. But, I'm not giving up on my kink, and I'm not going to let hair grow there (ugh!). I'll post again in about 3-4 weeks with an update when I try the hard wax. Hopefully, my balls will look and feel a lot less like they've been deep fried by then!! Bearcub.

Also, powder the skin before waxing, it helps it to keep the wax from sticking to the skin, but you have to have just the right amount.

I love adding to my stash! I have an unopened pack of Rearz Lil' Monsters. I also got a new onesie. Now I have two. I also have a pacifier. Now all I need is a plushie!:paci::giggles::eek:tkspanking:

Bearcub20 said:
I'm sure theres a blood-speckled paper towel with most of my scrotum on it.

Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back